Videos?

teej

Blue Belt
Reaction score
For several months now I have been reading some of the posts on here concerning Systema and I find this art very interesting. Searching around the WWW, I cam across a Kenpo web site that had a Systema video set on sale in the sites online store.

The site is at www.lwkarate.com

The Systema videos are by the Russian instructor Vladimir Vasiliev that I have read about here. The sale is for a set of 10 brand new videos for $200.00. That is only $20 per video. Are these videos any good?

thank you,
Teej

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Teej,
All of VV's videos I've seen (about 7 or 8 of them) are very good. I especially recommend the video on holds and escapes. If you must buy them as a "package" to get the best price, I believe that it would be money well spent (if you have no access to a Systema instructor, that is).

D

David

I don't recommend getting them all at the same time. It's a huge chunk of money to spend (though well worth it), but you'll get the same benefit, probably more, if you spend your time on one tape at a time. Analyze the material, try it with a diverse group of test subj...uh...training partners, and when you want to move on to the next video on your list, go for it.

That's how I see it.

-Dave