USAT US Open roll call

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I will be the first to say my entire family are competing at this year US Open with some doing multiple age and weight classes.They are My wife Yolanda, Zachary, Caleb and of course my baby Michael. We are staying at the Summerset Suites about a block away. Looking forward to meeting and seeing some old friends and seeing some new one's as well. Please sign in if you are going in any way, shape or form.....

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
No not this year, I am to out of shape. Maybe next year I will do poomsae only.

Perhaps that will give you incentive and motivation with regard to "sport poomsae".

By the way, who officiates the poomsae divisions at US Open? Poomsae IRs?

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Perhaps that will give you incentive and motivation with regard to "sport poomsae".

By the way, who officiates the poomsae divisions at US Open? Poomsae IRs?

I know they are IR's but do not know there actual qualification. Yes I am talking to taekwondodo to help teach my boys sport poomsae and I am going to learn it as well.

taekwondodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
I am going to be there for Sport Poomsae. I am also getting my IR in Poomsae training and hopefully certified too. :)

No fighting because there aren't anyone that is in the Ultra Fin weight division. Ever since USTA dropped the weight down to 4 more pounds, it is harder for us older ladies to make fin weight. *blah*

USTA is trying to eliminate Ultra divisions. *just my oppinion ofcourse*

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am going to be there for Sport Poomsae. I am also getting my IR in Poomsae training and hopefully certified too. :)

Did anyone at USAT have to sign off on your Poomsae IR application? Or can anyone go?