US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig | EUTimes.net

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Interesting read, if true.

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia’s Northern Fleet is reporting that the United States has ordered a complete media blackout over North Korea’s torpedoing of the giant Deepwater Horizon oil platform owned by the World’s largest offshore drilling contractor Transocean that was built and financed by South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., that has caused great loss of life, untold billions in economic damage to the South Korean economy, and an environmental catastrophe to the United States.
http://www.eutimes.net/2010/05/us-o...-korean-torpedoing-of-gulf-of-mexico-oil-rig/

Follow up speculating enviro nuts, not NK's did it, pointing out the blackout, and strange behavior by the US Fed.

Did North Korea sabotage Gulf oil rig, and did Obama cover it up? - Conservative Examiner

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
It would surprise me greatly if NK did this.
NK uses rethoric and propaganda, but the leadership is not stupid. Them directly attacking the US is like me throwing a sucker punch at Mike Tyson. Sure I may score the first hit, but the odds of me surviving are slim to none.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The story has some ring of sense to it, but then again, so do many a Hollywood film.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure they even have the fuel to reach the Gulf, let alone a vehicle stealthy enough to accomplish it. This is not a rich, high-tech country.