US Navy Sailor Chokes Out Rapist!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
that sucks he should have been charged but I guess it was his word against hers with no witnesses

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
that sucks he should have been charged but I guess it was his word against hers with no witnesses
He was originally charged with attempted rape and took a plea to the drinking charge.
Ive also read she wasn't in the US Navy she was a merchant sailor according to more recent reports. Im not really sure about that

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Another good ending Apparently its dangerous to be a rapist in Dubai
Female kickboxer beat up would-be Dubai rapist The National
“He started sweet-talking me and asked me to have sex with him but when I refused he grabbed my shoulders and threw me to a sofa.”
The man then tried to rape her but her training in martial arts enabled her to turn defence into attack, and she stopped kicking and punching only when the cowering assailant pretended to be suffering a muscle spasm.
“When I said I didn’t believe him and told him I would call the police, he grabbed me and threw me out of the apartment,” she said.
A neighbour who heard the commotion called police. When officers arrived the man insulted them and resisted arrest.
He was charged with attempted rape, assault, resisting arrest and insulting a police officer, as well as illegal drinking. He denied all charges.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two great stories about women dealing pain to egg heads.

tkdwarrior

Green Belt
Reaction score
Good riddance to these abusive men! And those ladies are my kind of women!

Latest Discussions