Update to 2012 yet?

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I believe Bob is trying to confuse that core group of Mayans extremists who watch this site. Shhhhhh….

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this a lot. I'm not sure I want 17 months of election debate. I'm currently leaning towards archiving the 2008 forum (read only) and setting up the 2012 forum sometime -after- November 2011, possibly in January.

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this a lot. I'm not sure I want 17 months of election debate. I'm currently leaning towards archiving the 2008 forum (read only) and setting up the 2012 forum sometime -after- November 2011, possibly in January.

Might be a good idea to start it sooner rather than later. Reason being that election debate will start when it does (if it hasn't already), and having a designated spot for it ahead of time could prevent a lot of retroactive cleanup later on.

Of course, I only have the perspective of a Study poster, I'm not a forum mod.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're considering a few options. Given the amount of venom a few folks have spewed so far, we're seriously thinking about a moratorium on all election discussion until 2013.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
We're considering a few options. Given the amount of venom a few folks have spewed so far, we're seriously thinking about a moratorium on all election discussion until 2013.

a what?

Use smaller words please..

Latest Discussions