"Unintended Consequences"

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Recently, I read Unintended Consequences by John Ross. AFAIC, this book should be required reading for any gun owner. While it is a work of fiction, there are many historical events that are accurately portrayed and discussed throughout the book.

I thouroughly enjoyed it and will be buying a copy (the one I read was a library book) very soon.

I'm sure some of y'all have read this one but here's a Wikipedia summary for those that may not have heard of if.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintended_Consequences

AzQkr

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the book kenpotex. I think I'll go to the library this week and see if they have it.

I've not been on this forum in some time. My old laptop crapped out and I lost my bookmarked pages, this forum being one I didn't get back on until just a little while ago after getting a message from the mods here.

Brownie

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Recently, I read Unintended Consequences by John Ross. AFAIC, this book should be required reading for any gun owner. While it is a work of fiction, there are many historical events that are accurately portrayed and discussed throughout the book.

I thouroughly enjoyed it and will be buying a copy (the one I read was a library book) very soon.

I'm sure some of y'all have read this one but here's a Wikipedia summary for those that may not have heard of if.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintended_Consequences

Sounds pretty cool. I'll have to check it out. :)

OP
KenpoTex

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey Brownie, I definately understand the computer problems thang...I've been going through that myself the last couple of months (lost all my favorites, etc...grrrrrr).
I've only been back up and running for about a week so I've got a lot of catching up to do on all the forums I frequent. I'll plan to stop by yours sometime soon.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
looks like a very good read, ill have to look into it as well. thanks for the recommendation.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It gets a little fantastical towards the end, and there is some very heavy handed foreshadowing, but on the whole a good read.

Great history of the gun culture if nothing else.

Jeff

Latest Discussions