UK MMA, Rosi Sexton and men in mini skirts!

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One bit I'd like to clear up though as the article hasn't got the truth of it.

"I am not convinced. Just last month, police were called to a Heathrow hotel after a £100-a-head cage event - attended by Jordan and her beau - turned into a drunken riot with glasses flying. Indeed, it seems to me that the fighters are less of a menace than the fans"

I'm not sure if Amercians know who Jordan is even though she spent time in America but she recently separated from her 'singer' husband Peter Andre and being a totally publicity addict she hasn't been out of the papers since, she's hooked up with a fighter who's also an actor Alex Reid, a nice enough guy but equally publicity mad, very vain but he's okay. Anyway they went to a fight night in London and the next thing we see on certain newspapers is how they were threatened and pushed in a big fight at the show. The actual truth was they had left long before any trouble started, the promoter and the MC a chap called Andy Sledge had put them in a car before a few travellers kicked off a bit. Only a scuffle, no police. Tickets weren't a hundred pound either! A couple of weeks later, Alex was fighting and lost on decision, Jordan gets in the cage, classy lady she is ,gives v signs to everyone and tells the crowd they are motherwhatsits, nice.
We don't need this bad publicity.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A couple of weeks later, Alex was fighting and lost on decision, Jordan gets in the cage, classy lady she is ,gives v signs to everyone and tells the crowd they are motherwhatsits, nice.
We don't need this bad publicity.

Oh good lord. Doesn't that woman have an "off" switch?

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh good lord. Doesn't that woman have an "off" switch?

I really don't think so! the lastest rumour is that she is going to have an MMA fight! she started training at a club which is where she met Alex but oh dear me, the sight of her fighting would be awesome...in a very bad sort of way lol!

Latest Discussions