UFO's Are Back!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This is pretty neat too.. NASA has all kindsof video of UFO's in space flying past the Space Shuttle..

CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErXs7Uufgo

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0KODjgFH_Jk
There are reports of sightings from the Mercury and Apollo missions but of course the astronauts were silenced. But I recall John Glenn mentioned something about it.
So, if the reports are true then we were being observed as we made our comparative Wright Brothers primitive forays into space. Betcha they're wondering why we haven't extended it beyond probes and orbiting the planet.

I loved the concept (idea) from that Star Trek Movie: First Contact in that we're being watched but not bothered with until we've shown that we have the same capability of travel through space as they have. Makes sense, it is (to coin a phrase) "logical".
Of course we have to kill each other a bit more before reaching that point.

How sad.

kailat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Your absolutley correct. I said I wasn't convinced it was fact. Just a theory... I love all the theories.. they are fun to dive into.. some are outlandish and outright hysterical. Some are almost believable. Others im not sure what to think.. The real phenomena that really has be stoked is the "ghost hunting" Investigating the paranormal has always been somewhat taboo until recenty.. now everyone wants to be a Paranormal Investagator.. I've been playing that GH field for many years...

I don't really believe in ALIENS and space creatures and all that stuff... But I guess I'd have to be pretty close minded to think were all alone... But until I see it mysel and experience it personally, I guess I'll remain a non-believer...

But, you have to admit there are certain things that makes one go HMMM!!

One such component is, the ancient drawings or "Hieroglyphics" as they are reffered to as.

Many depict aliens or creatures outside of the planet earth. These have always fascinated me and the possibilties that "Could Be"...

My grandfather told me when he was alive, that the DAYTON, OH Wright Patterson Airforce Base housed an actual Alien that was taken from Roswell. I have done some research on this, however the military / G-men have kept a pretty good lid on this for many years. I've found alot of videos, and such.. BUT NOTHING AS SOUND HARD EVIDENCE...

At anyrate.. the real thing that is somewhat interesting is this 2012 deal. Im somewhat intrigued w/ the events that are "supposed" to come.. I guess we'll really not know and can only wait and see...

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You and I have very similar views on this, it seems, Caver.

Oh and I quite agree, Kailat, there are certainly things that make you ponder. I haven't had chance to dig deep enough one way or the other but that hieroglyphic that fairly unambiguously shows a helicopter intrigues me. Do you have any data on that? Was it a 'Fake', a la Von Danniken, or actual?

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'd forgotten that particular observation, ST. A related big problem I've always found with many UFO reports is that there is also a very strong correlation between one 'type' of incident being widely reported and a slew of subsequent ones. That washed over into the 'abduction' stories wherein tales would get more and more similar on details the more such things were dispersed by the media.

I'm intrigued by these latest ones in the report I linked though. Military and Police sources have that frisson of respectability that adds a degree of credability to proceedings. I may well be tempted to dig deeper on these ones and see what I can find.

It would be interesting to know if abductions were a modern phenomena or if there were related incidents from pre-industrial times.

It is also very interesting to see how differently reports are treated when the source (primary or secondary) is of an official nature.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I too have seen strange hieroglyphic pictographs or petroglyph's (always confuse the two) that were dated to 1 BC and they're located in Eastern Utah. Wonderful depictions of hunters and animals and of personages holding odd things in their hands with a bubble over their heads. One of them was nearly 20 feet tall and carved some 50 feet above the canyon floor. As a rock climber I was hard pressed to see how they managed to do that.

To paraphrase Han Solo I've been from one end of this country to the other and seen a lot of strange stuff. But it's just my word and that alone that I have. Ghosts, sasquatches, UFO's and speaking in tongues are among the unusual.
:idunno: maybe I wanted to see/experience these things? Maybe I did see/experience these things. :idunno: I rarely talk about them though.

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, ST, there are a fair number of mythic tales of meetings with Gods or Elves. Over here we have a pretty detailed mythology of the Sidhe and several accounts of people who went under the hill/mountain and dwelled with these, coming back with strange perceptions of the distortion of time.

Caver, over-educated intellectual and sceptic I may be but I've observed enough with my own senses and heard enough from others to always be open to a persons experiences of the weird and wacky that we can't quite pin down. Feel free to mail me on them if you're not comfortable with public discourse.

kailat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sukerin;

Interestingly enough, I don't have much on this particular piece, other than here.. but there are other notable pieces worthy of at least taking a closer look into... NOTE: Be sure to adventure thru all the pages numbered at the bottom; pretty neat stuff

http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/alien_pictures.html

Tomu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Sure, theres intelligent life out there. But to me it would be more logical that they would see us as food or a resource depot than somebody to be friends with. Although, even if they were coming to eat me or mine my planet it would still be cool to be alive to see it.

yeah, I know i'm wierd.:cool:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just BE CAREFUL when your out and about Sukerkin.. You don't want to wind up in some alien petting zoo do you???

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:D To misapply a quote from the X-Files, "Watch the skies!" :eek:.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
:D To misapply a quote from the X-Files, "Watch the skies!" :eek:.

Bizarrely enough the quote actually originates in the movie The Thing From Another World. Quite appropriate given the subject matter at hand.

You know, given that the Earth is in the outer end of one of our galaxy's spiral arms, it might be viewed as wilderness or frontier by others. A place to explore, maybe bring back a few trophies, a bit of Frank Buck and Bring 'Em Back Alive stuff. we might have to be a bit more careful at night. :D

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Bizarrely enough the quote actually originates in the movie The Thing From Another World. Quite appropriate given the subject matter at hand.

You know, given that the Earth is in the outer end of one of our galaxy's spiral arms, it might be viewed as wilderness or frontier by others. A place to explore, maybe bring back a few trophies, a bit of Frank Buck and Bring 'Em Back Alive stuff. we might have to be a bit more careful at night. :D
Yeah and maybe we haven't been getting more and more sightings with the better telescope (think Hubble) technology or landings is because there some sort of intergalactic game warden out there protecting us because we may be considered on the endangered species list. :rolleyes:

Latest Discussions