Sean Salmon Vs. Alan Belcher - Belcher
Jeremy Stephens Vs. Din Thomas - Din
Carmelo Marrero Vs. Wilson Gouveia - Carmelo

Thanks,
Sensei Tom

Jitsu

White Belt
Reaction score
agreed except for salaverry...i think he will take it pretty good fighter from what iv'e seen in his past fights.

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I got Jackson beating Liddell.

As for the others...I could care less...lol

Blackpsalm

White Belt
Reaction score
Chuck Liddell Vs. Quinton Jackson - Quinton
Terry Martin Vs. Ivan Salaverry - Salaverry
Josh Burkman Vs. Karo Parisyan - Karo
Houston Alexander Vs. Keith Jardine - Kieth
Kalib Starnes Vs. Chris Leben - starnes
Thiago Silva Vs. James Irvin - Thiago
Sean Salmon Vs. Alan Belcher - Belcher
Jeremy Stephens Vs. Din Thomas - Din
Carmelo Marrero Vs. Wilson Gouveia - Carmelo

EternalSpringtime

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Chuck fighting level improved alot since his last fight with Rampage. I vote for Chuck.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Im going to go for Rampage in this fight, Rampage has one of the strongest jaws i have ever seen in a fighter, if anyone can manage to get inside chucks looping arms it him.

Rampage second round stoppage by ground and pound.

kenpo0324

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Chuck Liddell Vs. Quinton Jackson ----> Chuck Liddell

007tycoon

White Belt
Reaction score
Rampage TKO in the 3rd round by brutal slam followed by ground in pound. :uhyeah:

lulflo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Chuck Liddell Vs. Quinton Jackson - Liddell
Terry Martin Vs. Ivan Salaverry - Salaverry
Josh Burkman Vs. Karo Parisyan - Burkman
Houston Alexander Vs. Keith Jardine - ?? don't know Alexander
Kalib Starnes Vs. Chris Leben - ?? don't know Starnes
Thiago Silva Vs. James Irvin - do you mean Alves? ??
Sean Salmon Vs. Alan Belcher - don't know either
Jeremy Stephens Vs. Din Thomas - don't know either
Carmelo Marrero Vs. Wilson Gouveia - don't know either

I think Liddell is the man, at least against Rampage, he didn't impress me with his debut in UFC, but that is the only footage I've seen.

Salaverry was a better performance in the fights I saw, but Martin did have some decent skill at getting them to the ground, just not much happening when he got them there. Burkman is the business, I think it will be an eye opener on the first attempt to muscle Karo, then when he eventually gets up from being thrown down by Karo, Josh will work him for the first round and maybe win it in one, but probably two because Karo is deep and will bring it to anyone!

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Good for Rampage! I just finished watching all the scraps, and in the big one I thought the ref stopped the fight way too quickly, but after seeing the replays I think the ref did the right thing. Iceman was getting blasted by Rampage. I just don't think the Chuckster would have tapped out, so the ref did the right thing.

Cette Hamster La

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm not so sure on that one. On the one hand he was starting to make a move towards getting up right as the ref called it it. on the other he was pretty damn dazed looking so even if he did make it to his feet I don't think he'd have had the chance to recover before he got knocked down again. Still I'd rather have seen it play out for a few more seconds. There's nothing worse than a premature call affecting the results.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I knew in my gut that the fight would go quick, but I couldn't pick one side or another. Rampage landed a good strike. Right on S5 and that's gonna put anyone down. It could'a gone either way, but it didn't.

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'm not so sure on that one. On the one hand he was starting to make a move towards getting up right as the ref called it it. on the other he was pretty damn dazed looking so even if he did make it to his feet I don't think he'd have had the chance to recover before he got knocked down again. Still I'd rather have seen it play out for a few more seconds. There's nothing worse than a premature call affecting the results.

Yup, your'e right, but remember the Chuckster only made his move to get up after the ref was over him and gave him a reprieve to end the pummuling. Anyway, Chuck was out, his glazed eyes told the story.

Anyway, I watched it at home with family whom have never experienced MMA (among them a die hard boxer practitioner in the group) and I think it made fans out of them.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well when I watched the fight albeit it was a quick one. I kept saying to myself do not circle towards rampages right hand. Chuck moved that way once to often while being too close. Liddell has pulled this off time and again (but usually his distancing is better) so it really was not a surprise that he was doing it and yet with a power striker like rampage maybe you want to circle to the outside of his left hand more. Just my thoughts.

It was an exciting fight though and rampage in my opinion had Liddell out cold and the referee stopped it at an appropriate time.
icon6.gif

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It was an exciting fight though and rampage in my opinion had Liddell out cold and the referee stopped it at an appropriate time.
icon6.gif

Yeah, he was long gone. His legs totally collapsed and he was still out on the ground.