UFC fighter Frank Mir talks guns, knives, and martial arts

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
With great freedom comes great responsibility. If a person is deemed responsible, them they should have the means to fulfill they needs. It is definitely an interesting interview.

JKD143

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The more interviews and fights I see him in, post accident, the more I like him. I agree with most of what he said, good to see he is expanding his training.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
I often used to comment, in threads concerning adapting one's art to the street, that it was time to "Stop thinking Frank Mir and start thinking Frank Castle".

It would seem I was in error and Mr. Mir's grasp of the problem is more than perfectly adequate after all.

Consider me corrected.

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
I often used to comment, in threads concerning adapting one's art to the street, that it was time to "Stop thinking Frank Mir and start thinking Frank Castle".

It would seem I was in error and Mr. Mir's grasp of the problem is more than perfectly adequate after all.

Consider me corrected.

It's his Kenpo background. :)

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Consider me corrected.

I feel like a dork for knowing who Frank Castle is. Thanks for that.

Latest Discussions