UFC 189 - Jose Aldo Vs Conor McGregor (Who's Your Pick?)

stonze

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

This is just a preview of what could possibly happen in the Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor match coming up this July at UFC 189. If you don't know who any of these guys are, do your research on these two spectacular athletes. This is a match in EA Sports UFC on Xbox 1 between the champ Jose Aldo and the challenger Conor McGregor. I like both fighters for what they both bring to the table, but I'm going with team #Aldo for this fight. McGregor is extremely fast, but so is Aldo and he has world class leg kicks that slow his opponents down, plus he's magnificent off his back. Both men are excellent strikers no doubt, but I have to give the edge to Aldo.

Tell me your thoughts on this fight and who you guys think will win, and why you think they will.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd go with McGregor on the basis that I know and have great respect for his coach. Well, that and McGregor is a beast lol.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
McGregor is a beast but.... inexperienced compared to Aldo. I give Aldo a slight edge in this based on experience. However, in a rematch in a year or so I would be all in on McGregor!

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like both a lot.
Experience gives Aldo a slight edge but McGregor's desire and mental intent is very strong and that can make a huge difference.