UFC 100 Predictions..Give your opinion

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm so upset. My girlfriend planned a trip to Vegas with her friends months ago. Come to find out (to her surprise as well) she will be staying at the Mandalay Bay hotel. That's right, the same hotel where UFC 100 will be taking place. I am jealous. Biggest UFC fight card and she will be there and she hates the UFC at that.

Anyways..... WHO YA GOT?!?!?!?! (Round & how they win)

Main card
Preliminary card

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so upset. My girlfriend planned a trip to Vegas with her friends months ago. Come to find out (to her surprise as well) she will be staying at the Mandalay Bay hotel. That's right, the same hotel where UFC 100 will be taking place. I am jealous. Biggest UFC fight card and she will be there and she hates the UFC at that.

Main card
Preliminary card

Well, I'm right there with ya man, green with envy! As for my picks...

Brock is a very strong man, but I don't think he's quite got the technical side down yet, so I'm going with Mir. GSP. Fitch. Dan Henderson. Yoshi.

The undercard...

Thats a tough one, as I like Coleman and Bonnar, but I'm gonna go with Mark. Mac. As for the rest...I'm going to hold off on comment, as I'm not that familiar with them.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Main card
Preliminary card

Give me Mir, GSP, Thiago, Henderson and Yoshi the undercard is up in the air with me.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Please let Mir win, please let Mir win, please let Mir win...unfortunately, he probably won't. Lesnar is an animal.

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hopefully it goes,

Mir
GSP
Fitch
Dan (Bisping's alright, but not my personal favorite)
Yoshihiro
Bonner (Coleman's pretty cool though)
Danzig
Dong Hyun Kim (need more Korean's)

The rest not really sure, should be a great event though.

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Worth it?

I don't follow UFC too closely but a little so I recognize the names but not much history.

I took a few of my kids to a sports bar to watch a few months ago (98 I think) and it runs to a pretty penny but we had fun.

I'm wondering if this one would be worth it? I mean, are the lineups going to be some good exciting fights?

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think the fight cards are decent, maybe not the absolute best. But definitely worth the watch, myself I'll probably go check it out at the local hooters (no cover charge) with a few friends.

Skpotamus

Brown Belt
Reaction score

Main card
Preliminary card

I think Lesnar has gotten more aware of submissions and how to defend them, and he really was pounding on mir before the leg lock, in fact, I think if the ref hadn't inervened for the back of the head hit (from mir moving), Lesner would've put him away the first time.

I say :
Lesner
GSP
Fitch
Henderson
Coleman
The rest of the fighters I'm not as familiar with, so I can't really pick any of htem.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Micheal 'The Count' Bisping of course!

Mirs not all that, a mate of mine demolished him at UFC38 so he can be battered again.

Latest Discussions