Tonight my 1st lesson VT

D

Dylan9d

Tonight me and my steady trainingsbuddy are going to get our first lesson Ving Tsun.

Really excited :)

OP
D

Dylan9d

Yep it was very nice, the instructor is very relaxed and very knowledgeable, he started 25 years ago. The members are very helpful and people from all walks of life.

The group is about 7 people big, so a lot of attention from the instructor .

The instructor said he doesn't see himself as a teacher but more like an older brother.
There are no exams or ranks in the school, they just train.

It was fun, way more fun than I had at that JKD school.
So me and my buddy became members, and we will start with 2 times a week classes and once a week outside training together and of course practising at home.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yep it was very nice, the instructor is very relaxed and very knowledgeable, he started 25 years ago. The members are very helpful and people from all walks of life.

The instructor said he doesn't see himself as a teacher but more like an older brother.

So me and my buddy became members, and we will start with 2 times a week classes and once a week outside training together and of course practising at home.

That's great, glad you enjoyed it...oh and this bit

That's typical of a Traditional CMA school

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score

Sounds like the ideal situation! :)

OP
D

Dylan9d

Did some research on the web before i went there ofcourse, because there are 2 Ving Tsun/Wing Chun lineages here were i live, and the guy i trained with last night seems to have trained in one of the best so they say.

His comes from Wong Shun Leung/Philipp Bayer and the other school comes from Wang Kiu.

Yeah im really happy with this type of training. And this will keep me busy for years to come i think :)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
so happy to hear you enjoyed your class. Sounds like you may have found a home away from home. Let us know every so often how your doing.
Love you instructors idea of being more like a big brother

Latest Discussions