TKD and Knife Defense

OP
SahBumNimRush

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It's a good idea to have a few different warning animals in your repertoire. Some of my personal favorites:

1. A spider monkey amped up on mountain dew
2. A cracked-out lemur
3. A wolverine eating twinkies
4. **My personal favorite** A tiger who's lost his sense of self, dressed up as a lion, pretending to be a black puma

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
With the recent thread discussions of TKD and self defense, I thought I would share this video with all my fellow MTers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWn7Qm56kN4&feature=player_embedded

Master Sensei Nate is an albino knife fighting expert! I think everyone can learn alot from his teachings. "As an albino, I've been stabbed, shot, and buned.. ." -Master Nate
Please tell me you posted this as a joke because I haven't had my coffee yet and I am slow on the uptake after 1.5 hours sitting in traffic.

Those have been some of the worst examples of "real life situations" that I have seen. Not only that, he at no time, stepped out of the line of attack. This maybe while he was stabbed, shot and burned...

OP
SahBumNimRush

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Please tell me you posted this as a joke because I haven't had my coffee yet and I am slow on the uptake after 1.5 hours sitting in traffic.

Those have been some of the worst examples of "real life situations" that I have seen. Not only that, he at no time, stepped out of the line of attack. This maybe while he was stabbed, shot and burned...

Yes, total joke.. . Sorry if my sarcasm doesn't come across aptly over this board. A buddy of mine forwarded this video to me, I laughed so hard I had to pass it on to everybody here. Although I probably should've posted it under the comedy section.

"Master Sensei Nate" has demonstrated the best way to get your a$$ stabbed beautifully. If you want a video of what NOT to do, this is the one for you ;)

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yes, total joke.. . Sorry if my sarcasm doesn't come across aptly over this board. A buddy of mine forwarded this video to me, I laughed so hard I had to pass it on to everybody here. Although I probably should've posted it under the comedy section.

"Master Sensei Nate" has demonstrated the best way to get your a$$ stabbed beautifully. If you want a video of what NOT to do, this is the one for you ;)
Oh there are a lot of other "not to do"..~whew~ Thank you for redeeming my faith in your training. ha.ha.ha :)

Latest Discussions