TKD Addicts Anonymous

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Gorilla and I am a TKD addict!!!

I knew I hit rock bottom a few days ago when I started a thread on Martial Talk called Youth Black Belts. My intention was to start a thoughtful debate about the standards and quality of Black Belts under 10. (Pathetic)

I then proceeded to post my kids/team credentials in response to perceived attack on my credibility. (Double Pathetic)

Somebody please help me!!!

I would be remiss if I did not point out some other addicts I may have noticed on this BBS.

1. Terry/965 or is that Terry1965 because you would have to have started posting in 1965 to get 20,000 posts. Truly an extreme post whore!!! A TKD addict
2. NPTKD your vitriolic posts are a sign of your denial. You are definitely a TKD addict!!!
3. TKD Father you have the same problem that I do. Relax you are a TKD addict!!!
4. ATC your kind considerate level approach cannot hide that you are a TKD Addict!!!

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Gorilla,

Based upon your previous post, I have a suspicion of who you are. I have just 1 question. Will you be at The Mayor's Cup tomorrow?

Your fellow TKD Addict,

Charles

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Gorilla,

Based upon your previous post, I have a suspicion of who you are. I have just 1 question. Will you be at The Mayor's Cup tomorrow?

Your fellow TKD Addict,

Charles

Yes, Will the rest of team x attend...always good 2 see you guys

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
YESI am an addictand the handle is TERRYL965 it is for Terry L. Stoker and that was my sons age when I started on this forum. Now they are 15-12 and 11.

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score

I knew I hit rock bottom a few days ago when I started a thread on Martial Talk called Youth Black Belts. My intention was to start a thoughtful debate about the standards and quality of Black Belts under 10. (Pathetic)

I then proceeded to post my kids/team credentials in response to perceived attack on my credibility. (Double Pathetic)

I would be remiss if I did not point out some other addicts I may have noticed on this BBS.

1. Terry/965 or is that Terry1965 because you would have to have started posting in 1965 to get 20,000 posts. Truly an extreme post whore!!! A TKD addict
2. NPTKD your vitriolic posts are a sign of your denial. You are definitely a TKD addict!!!
3. TKD Father you have the same problem that I do. Relax you are a TKD addict!!!
4. ATC your kind considerate level approach cannot hide that you are a TKD Addict!!!
WOW... I would have to admitt, this was the first time that I have ever had to go to Websters Dictionary to find out that I was being insulted!

Your not Dennis MIller are you?:jediduel:

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I would also add that some might find my postings "Viridescent","Vivacious","Voluptuous" and mostly "vainglorious!"

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I would also add that some might find my postings &quot;Viridescent&quot;,&quot;Vivacious&quot;,&quot;Voluptuous&quot; and mostly &quot;vainglorious!&quot;

Please post more voluptuous messages. Preferably with pictures!!!

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Virst vff, V veally von't vonderstand vhy vou vre vo vissed. vhis vebsite vs vo vave veople vxchange videa's.

vrow vp!:ultracool

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well...I have been told that I am in denial, and have been told that I need to accept this and face the truth. I am looking in the mirror right now and all I see is a Man wearing a black trimmed dobok with a black belt on.

I am not sure what I should be seeing but as I look around my house I see two kids sitting on the follow doing some stretching exercises. There seems to be kicking paraphernalia lying around all over the place....(starting to tear up)...I also see large amounts of what appears to be junk mail or fliers with various tournament dates on them...(stumbling to a seat)...OMG...(crying profusely)...am I...am I...an..an..an..addict?

Step 1. check!

No Mayor's Cup for me. We will be at local thing up in Northern Cal called the Bay Area Open on the 8th.

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well...I have been told that I am in denial, and have been told that I need to accept this and face the truth. I am looking in the mirror right now and all I see is a Man wearing a black trimmed dobok with a black belt on.

I am not sure what I should be seeing but as I look around my house I see two kids sitting on the follow doing some stretching exercises. There seems to be kicking paraphernalia lying around all over the place....(starting to tear up)...I also see large amounts of what appears to be junk mail or fliers with various tournament dates on them...(stumbling to a seat)...OMG...(crying profusely)...am I...am I...an..an..an..addict?

Step 1. check!

No Mayor's Cup for me. We will be at local thing up in Northern Cal called the Bay Area Open on the 8th.
the first step is admitting that you have a problem! That is very Valiant of you.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
the first step is admitting that you have a problem! That is very Valiant of you.
Well I would not say I am admitting to any problem, just realizing that I was in denial. I still see no problem. In this case addicts are a good thing. I think.

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score

I must say that I have seen the Vertue in way you are saying...I will now stop our vendetta,and become a vessel of vivid vernacular vat of positive virtue!

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sure, some might say I'm an addict...but I know the truht... I can quit anytimne. Sure yeah. Just don't want to. Why would I? yeah that's it. Gotta kick stuff now.

Bye.

Peace,
Erik

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Virst vff, V veally von't vonderstand vhy vou vre vo vissed. vhis vebsite vs vo vave veople vxchange videa's.

vrow vp!:ultracool

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition."

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score

I beg to differ. Terry is a post SLUT. At no time did he ever charge us for his postings.:whip1:

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Gorilla,

Thanks for the new word vitriolic cool.
This reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy and the you might be a redneck jokes

You may be addicted if you have ever bowed anywhere other that at class.

You might be addicted if you tie your bathrobe in the perfect triangle and both ends are even

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Gorilla,

Thanks for the new word vitriolic cool.
This reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy and the you might be a redneck jokes

You may be addicted if you have ever bowed anywhere other that at class.

You might be addicted if you tie your bathrobe in the perfect triangle and both ends are even

Ahhh...yes and classic ones like...you might be a TKD addict if you choose your regular pants based on whether or not you can kick comfortably in them.

padre

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Today is the first of five consecutive Friday vacation days in a row for me (a creative way to burn off vacation days, no?), and I felt clever enough showing up at the noon class. (At our academy you can show up for any class that allows your age group to attend, which for adults is pretty much anything in the evening, a couple on Saturdays, and three business days at noon.)

Lo and behold, a good number of the people I regularly see in the evenings were there and were just surprised to see me show up!

*Those* people are TKD addicts!

Latest Discussions