Tito vs ken 3 does anyone even care?

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
So the big fights tonight (well not for me since im in england i have tio wait til saturday to see it )
So what are your predictions for the fight?
Does anyone even care about the fight?

...and not to mention even if ken wins doesnt he still lose since so far Tito is ahead 2-0???

hmmmmm

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I'll be working while the fight is on so..........

That means I'm going to park myself in the company War Room and watch the fight on one of the 42" plasma screens :D :D

Do I care...I wouldn't care if the fight was on Pay Per View and I had to shell out cash to see it. But its not so...so....what's the right way to say it...I kind of care?

I'm not expecting Ken to win, frankly speaking. But, I'm looking forward to the match, and the undercards as well. I haven't watched any UFC fights in awhile...hopefully this is a good time to get caught back up. :)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since it is free I will be taping it and eventually watching it. However, my opinion is that it will be similar to the other two and that Tito will just totally dominate Shamrock. Ken needs to retire! He is simply not the fighter he once was and also even if he was he would have a hard time with the best that MMA has to offer now a days.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That means I'm going to park myself in the company War Room and watch the fight on one of the 42" plasma screens :D :D

Plasma screens!!!!!!!! Must be nice! :)

I'll tune in while I'm at work (although I won't be watching on a PLASMA TV..LOL) I'm going to have to go with Tito once again. I'm also going to take a shot and say it'll be a ref. stoppage.

Mike

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do I care?....meh. It will be the same old thing. Tito will dominate Ken. This time I hope the ref lets it go until there can be no doubt that Tito won. If Tito loses, I am going to call foul and fixed. This saga needs to end.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No No one cares but everyone will be watching so what does that means we all care please let Ken survive so he can retire on top, the man has done alot for MMA and he was a pioneer in the early years

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This time I hope the ref lets it go until there can be no doubt that Tito won.

I agree! Considering that the Huges/Penn fight went on longer than it did towards the end, the last Tito/Shamrock fight was stopped way too soon IMO.

kenpo0324

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I think Ken will dominate Tito this time around, thats if the ref doesen't stop it.
Ken will prove to everyone that the last fight was a fluke Tito won against him.

John Brewer

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Do I care? Not really. Since it's free will I watch it? Of course. I didn't use to like Tito, until he was a coach on Ultimate Fighter. He really trains hard and appeared to care about his fighters, unlike Shamrock. Hopefully it will be a good fight.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not really.

I guess if I thought Ken would win and was a gambler I might, those are some big odds...

OP
Odin

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know if there are any good undercard fights?

Being in England we usally quite lucky to get the fights the next day and also for free no matter if its pay per view or not!,over here though we wont be getting the show until saturdat,( we will be gettig the rich franklin fight on sunday)

As far as undercard I know Ed Herman and Kendal Grove will be fighting (not each other!) but ither then that Im lost.

being British I cant wait to see Mike Bispin fight!!!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And it looks like I called it. Ref stoppage in 1st round. Tito doing some ground and pound from Kens guard, similar to their last fight.

At least there was no bad blood at the end, as both fighters seemed to show each other some respect.

Latest Discussions