Tickets?

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a damn motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a girl a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires! So I called him a piece of horse ****. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner. I try to have a little fun each day. It's important.

:rofl:

K

Kirk

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Sounds like someone would be ticked at you when they came out.

Oh no. KAITH!!!!! He's at it again!!!

:rofl:

warder

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I was out at bar last weekend with some friends. I decided to leave my car in a parking lot all night and to walk home. I figured Id be responsible and not drink and drive. When I got my car that sunday, I had 5 $15 parking tickets. It was a parking owned by the city. I happend to park in one of 6 spots, out of 300 spots, that was 2hr parking only. They started ticketing me at midnight and hit me every 2hrs till 10am. so much for beinf responsible for once in my life, it ended up costing me $75.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by warder
I was out at bar last weekend with some friends. I decided to leave my car in a parking lot all night and to walk home. I figured Id be responsible and not drink and drive. When I got my car that sunday, I had 5 $15 parking tickets. It was a parking owned by the city. I happend to park in one of 6 spots, out of 300 spots, that was 2hr parking only. They started ticketing me at midnight and hit me every 2hrs till 10am. so much for beinf responsible for once in my life, it ended up costing me $75.
Still cheaper than a DUI

warder

Orange Belt
Reaction score
alot cheaper than a dwi. I know i did the right thing, but still I needed to vent a little