This is great!!

H

hapki-bujutsu

I just want to say to everyone here how great this place is and thanks to anyone who responds to mine and other posts. I belonged to one other forum everything turned into a fight if you thought a little difrently then someone else. I feel the way to not stagnate in life and the martial arts is the same-never stop learning. Just looking around and reading this week before I ever even posted I picked up more then in the last 10 books i read combined. I just wanted to express how much i have been enjoying this place. Besides I think about martial arts all the time and my wife gets a little tired of it after a while. It's nice to talk to people who share your passions.

OP
P

pknox

Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. I feel for you on your last point, as I too am the only MAist in my family. It is truly wonderful to have a place to go where everyone knows how you feel, and shares your passion for something.

OP
K

Kroy

I feel the same way. Many times I do not post but I enjoy reading many of the discussions, I've learned alot from MT.:)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the board! We do, from time to time, have our little spats but they are usually short lived and settled with no one losing any blood. Great to have ya here.

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know where you are coming from, I too am the only martial artist in my family. My missus hates it!

--Dave

:asian:

OP
S

Shinzu

welcome aboard. this is truly a great place to learn and share information. enjoy the ride!

Latest Discussions