This Amused Me

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
HEY!! I resemble that remark!!! :mad:

The guy who wrote that is an a__hole. He can just eat my shorts!
I have problems with that misguided, ill-informed message because of the following:

1. Steven Seagal is an Aikido practitioner, and I'm sure he wouldn't agree with the disparaging remarks made about his art. Aikido is for pussys???
2. A Taekwondo training hall is not a dojo, that's Japanese. A TKD training hall is called a DOJANG!
3. Most importantly, a TKD dobok is not a "Ff@$&%#TY white uniform"!!!

That knucklehead does have one thing right though, we TKD practitioners have been placed here by God to take over the
entire martial arts world...HAHAHAHAHAHAheheheheheHAHAHAHAHA... :ticked: :EG: :lol:

:moon: ;)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I bet ya this guy starts most of his other letters with the words "I never thought something like this would happen to me... but" Everyone who trains with this guy (if he even trains) should beat him within an inch of his egotistical little life.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by cali_tkdbruin
HEY!! I resemble that remark!!! :mad:

The guy who wrote that is an a__hole. He can just eat my shorts!

Heh heh. I would doubt seriously the guy is over 14, reading it as a stupid rant, I really did find it amusing...

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by Technopunk
Heh heh. I would doubt seriously the guy is over 14, reading it as a stupid rant, I really did find it amusing...

Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, that little snot nosed weenie did unleash a pretty comical rant... :p

If I ever catch that pinhead I'm gonna kick him in the nads... ;) :rofl: :rofl:

Latest Discussions