The Turkey put the hole in the wall!

NARC

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Everything is "fun and games" until someone gets slammed into the garage wall....
Good training session with empty hand material, until the "aggression drill" portion.
Make a note to always have someone as a "safety coach" ,to keep guys from flying into the walls and putting holes in them!
After this incident we moved on to knife sparring, "safer" not really, that got a litlle out of hand and ended with knives being disarmed and flying across the room too! and all was ended with a hand laceration and busted up knuckles.
What a Thanksgiving Day !!%-}

OP
NARC

NARC

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Nothing too major just the backside of the fingers were split open either from being struck by the training blade or the subsquent strike to the head not too sure it was a brief flurry of things and we ended up on the ground.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
NARC said:
Nothing too major just the backside of the fingers were split open either from being struck by the training blade or the subsquent strike to the head not too sure it was a brief flurry of things and we ended up on the ground.

Oh....yea, that happens.

Gryphon

White Belt
Reaction score
You go through one wall and all of a sudden you get called a turkey...I see how it is!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd have to say that a de-escalation would have been in order after someone put someone else through a wall. Why move on to knives after this? it's asking for trouble.

Dunno.

Happy Turkey day, I guess.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds like the training got a little heavy but that happens at times.
Hows the hand doing

Latest Discussions