Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
From another site:
I once received a FAX in error from a law firm.

The secretary realized the error, and telephoned, demanding that I FAX the document back to them.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Easter, my sister's BF was telling me why my studio was a rip-off.

"I don't see the point of private lessons. If the instructor can't make time to teach it to you in a group class, they aren't a good teacher. Just a waste of money."

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Are comments from members banned?

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was totally serious.

There was this guy, muffin cup of death...

well, I completely tore one of his posts apart, and he never posted again after that...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sam said:
I was totally serious.

There was this guy, muffin cup of death...

well, I completely tore one of his posts apart, and he never posted again after that...

..He just stopped posting?? How funny is that..He's probably tramatized for life...

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, there was a comment by my 21 year old daughter that I was "too immature to handle it"....had a good laugh from that. TW

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
There was a new young guy at my school who was hitting on my wife. My wife and I are 10 years apart in age. Not a big difference after all. Especially in todays society.

Anyways, he sees us together and walks up to me and asks, "Is that your daughter?"

I found it so funny that I walked away laughing my *** off. Problem is some other students heard him and went to talk to him. I never saw him again.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
An enduser at work is quoted as saying, 'I used someone else's computer; but, it didn't know it was me'.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
An enduser at work is quoted as saying, 'I used someone else's computer; but, it didn't know it was me'.

Oh no, end users. You must have many quotes from which to choose.

I received a call from an end user that the computer keyboard wasn't working right. I visited the end user and asked when the keyboard stopped working. "This morning sometime," was the only reply. I said, "Hmmm, sometimes staples and other objects get stuck in the keys and cause problems," and I proceeded to turn the keyboard over to shake out 'stuff'. Out of the keyboard came about a half cup of coffee onto my lap. She said, "Oh, I may have spilled some coffee in the keyboard."

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lol...I love it

My very own mother had one. She said to me, she said, 'They just connected my cable modem and it worked for a few minutes and now, my laptop won't even turn on.' She had unplugged it and the battery was dead.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
lol...I love it

My very own mother had one. She said to me, she said, 'They just connected my cable modem and it worked for a few minutes and now, my laptop won't even turn on.' She had unplugged it and the battery was dead.

That's similar to what my mother did (87 yrs. old). She called my older sister so upset that she could only get three channels on her TV. She had pushed the VCR or Sat/Cable button next to the TV button. But that wasn't found out until the repairman got there and looked at it. Maybe that isn't so stupid though, that is pretty confusing as she wanted to get cable not just regular on air stations. TW

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I always found it funny when parents would ask their kids if they WANTED a spanking....

I often thought the reply should be:

"oh, please, can I, can I, huh, please, please, please!!!!!" :p

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Maybe you guys won't find this amusing, but.....

Anytime a customer comes to me to discuss something about their cell phone account, I naturally need to pull the account up on my computer. The easiest way to do this is by mobile number. I of course, ask for their number. You would not believe how many people respond......

"I don't know. I don't call myself!"

I usually then ask if they receive calls, and when they say they do, I am unable to not ask......"How do THEY know the number and YOU don't?"

I guess that maybe after 10.5 yrs in the wireless industry, I'm a little jaded.

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Lisa said:
I always found it funny when parents would ask their kids if they WANTED a spanking....

I often thought the reply should be:

"oh, please, can I, can I, huh, please, please, please!!!!!" :p
I actually tried that once. Only once. My comment was more like "I can't wait". Ouch!

Latest Discussions