The OFFICIAL Dekiti Tirsia Siradas website.

kaliace

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been asked to let everyone know of the official website of Grand Master Jerson Tortal and Master Jerson Tortal Jr. Please bookmark this site for all announcements of training and the tour dates. This also has the only certified list of instructors directly appointed by Grand Master Jerson Tortal.

www.dekititirsiasiradas.org

Respectfully,

Michael G Olive

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Michael,

I like the looks of the site. Please this is not a negative comment, the picture below the fire icon on the left, does not load in any of the pages be it the main or the sub pages. I mention this so you may fix the link.

Otherwise I really like the pictures and the site.

Thank you for sharing.

:asian:

OP
kaliace

kaliace

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Michael,

I like the looks of the site. Please this is not a negative comment, the picture below the fire icon on the left, does not load in any of the pages be it the main or the sub pages. I mention this so you may fix the link.

Otherwise I really like the pictures and the site.

Thank you for sharing.

:asian:
Mr. Parsons,

No worries. The Site is being constructed and fine tuned buy one of Master Jerson’s students in the Philippines. I will pass the word on. They have plans for more interactive clips and photographs.

Respectfully,

Michael G Olive

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I enloyed viewing the site. Keep up the good work on it.
I willbe looking at it every so often and hope that continued updates are made.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to have a semi-private lesson with GM Tortal this morning (just Mike Snow and me). It was really good--I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of it and seeing the connections in this system.

As usual, it was a pleasure to sit and chat with him about things in the Philippines. We're very fortunate that he's willing to come to a tiny town like Terre Haute!

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I was fortunate enough to have a semi-private lesson with GM Tortal this morning (just Mike Snow and me). It was really good--I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of it and seeing the connections in this system.

As usual, it was a pleasure to sit and chat with him about things in the Philippines. We're very fortunate that he's willing to come to a tiny town like Terre Haute!

How often is he here in the states?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't know...several times in the past year. I know he visits here, Missouri, South Carolina...he's in Indiana now, at the Wetoskey Academy (I think?).

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He's visiting there again before too long. (Dan Inosanto is there next week, I think.) Mr. Tortal will be hanging out in Terre Haute prior to heading there, which is good news for me!

Tomorrow he leaves for Chicago. Today he held a seminar in Evansville, IN; I posted a review of it here.

Latest Discussions