The new National Terrorism Advisory Services

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, they've announced that there are no more color coded Terrorist Threat Levels.

Nope, according to the various press releases I've seen -- Homeland Security is now going to actually tell us about threats, if they have specific, credible information about them.

In other words -- they're going to tell us what they think we need to know, when they think we need to know it.

Expect lots of silence...

Or maybe I'm just cynical from all my positive experiences with the folks in Homeland Security.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, they've announced that there are no more color coded Terrorist Threat Levels.

Nope, according to the various press releases I've seen -- Homeland Security is now going to actually tell us about threats, if they have specific, credible information about them.

In other words -- they're going to tell us what they think we need to know, when they think we need to know it.

Expect lots of silence...

Or maybe I'm just cynical from all my positive experiences with the folks in Homeland Security.

LOL, if they employ a lot of people like my neighbor, everything is explained... :D