The Mighty Atom

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Zepp said:
Cool. I wonder if this kind of thing was M. Night Shyamalan's source material for Unbreakable.

Superhumans are among us! :borg:
It sucks that he died in 1977 I would have liked to have met him

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Read the book (pretty good) and saw Slim on the Tomorrow show. Impressive more for the story than the stunts.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Randy Strausbaugh said:
Read the book (pretty good) and saw Slim on the Tomorrow show. Impressive more for the story than the stunts.
I totally agree Joseph is definately an inspiration

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thought that I would bring this one back up not alot of responses this time but I believe that everyone should read this book it is the most inspirational book I have ever read. Read through the web pages that I have posted, just imagine that he was born 3months pre-mature (in 1896) and because of asthma problems was expected to die before 18 and look at what all he did. This man was shot between the eyes and drove home that night from the hospital. Trust me on this one it is a great read.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Next year I will be able to sit down and talk to Sim Farman, as Mr. Dillman has told me that he will set this up for me I am very excited as I have been training myself to do the things that him and the Mighty Atom do, and did.While I have not been able to do these things yet I know that I will some day just need some time with Slim.