The Lee's: Murdered?

OP
S

sweeper

The weed thing doesn't make much sence considering 1: Never heard of an alergy to THC and much more importantly 2: From alot of accounts bruce lee used marjuana recreationaly fairly often, I tihnk it's fair to say (how ever often he used it) that he had probably used it before and this wasn't a new thing.. I mean it is posable for someone to develop an alergy to something relativly quickly, but I find the medication thing much more probable, I mean THC alergy causing an aneurysm ???

OP
Y

yilisifu

The British medical team rules that Lee's death was due to an overdose (not allergic reaction) to aquagesic (akin to aspirin).

However, Lee actually died as the result of a time strike. The symptoms and findings of the pathologists seem to verify this.
I have some additional information (I cannot name names) which also verifies it.

Bruce was being a real pain in the tail to many old-timers. Someone decided it was time to remove him and it was done.

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmm. Every published source I've read, including the ones with goofy conspiracy theories, state the official cause of death as cerebral edema from allergic/adverse reaction to a compound in the precription painkiller Equagesic. It was listed as 'death by misadventure', meaning his death was his fault, but it wasn't an intended suicide.

I've heard all the dim mak/timed strike/death touch bunk before. That'll be going around by 'people in the know' forever. I pay no attention to it.

Another nutjob theory making the rounds these days is that disgruntled kung fu masters/Triad bosses/what-have-you poisoned Lee's 'personal marijuana stash'.

Whatever floats everyone's boat.

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
They had a double (forget his name) finish the movie. Of course they didn't have the film of Brandon dying in the movie!

A while back, there was a special on TV showing the CG tricks they used to superimpose Brandon's face on doubles for the rest of the film. Scenes I thought were the real Brandon were actually his face on another actor. Some scenes I can now see the CG, others, I cannot. They did a pretty good job.

Cthulhu

OP
S

sweeper

yeah but wouldn't his blood chemistry be diffrent for an alergic reaction vs any other cause of death? It should be apparant wether or not he died of this cause..

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your medical opinion aside. I didn't say Hash kills; the show did. My girlfreind about flipped when I suggested that it was impossible because she knew people that had the same alergy blah blah blah... So just watch your step or I'll turn her on you.