The Jewish Defense League

M

Mark Weiser

The Jewish Defense League is already aware of this situation and have sent alerts out to the Jewish Communities around the world.

FYI. I am a State Chapter Director for the JDL if you wish to find out more information. We get inside scoops on worldwide Intelligence.

Mark E. Weiser
Kansas State Director JDL

OP
C

Crom

Mark Weiser said:
FYI. I am a State Chapter Director for the JDL if you wish to find out more information. We get inside scoops on worldwide Intelligence.
Who from? Sounds interesting, you got a website?

Cheers

OP
R

rmcrobertson

First off, you folks were quite right to get on my case--my sloppiness; bad reading led to mooshing radical Muslims and the Nation of Islam.

Second off, the JDL and Meir Kahane.

On November 5, 1990, the Marriott East Side hotel conference room in New York City was packed with Rabbi Meir Kahane's supporters. The Brooklyn-born Kahane possessed an international law degree but was better known to his followers for his poignant, powerful oratory and, to those less sympathetic, as an infamous rabble-rouser.

In 1968, Kahane founded the militant Jewish Defense League (JDL) in response to virulent anti-Semitism directed against vulnerable inner-city Jews. Kahane envisioned the Jewish nation as mighty defenders, not victims, and he adopted the slogan of the Warsaw Ghetto fighters: "Never again," as in "Never again will Jews stand by as their brothers cry for help."

In Israel, Kahane established the controversial "Kach" party. One plank of its platform called for the forced removal of Arabs from within Israel's borders and the annexation of all territories gained in 1968. He pointed out that "since 1948, every Arab country, including Syria, Algeria, Morocco, Tripoli, Iraq, and Yemen, has pressured out or forcibly removed their Jews; therefore, why shouldn't Israel, likewise, remove Arabs?" Kahane was jailed repeatedly for his incendiary ideas. He was elected to the Knesset in 1984, but, despite growing popularity, was banned from further elections. As a result of his extreme views, Kahane and the JDL were identified as one of America's most dangerous extremist groups and were placed on an American government watch list.

On that fateful November evening at the Marriott hotel, El-Sayid Nosair, bearded and with a kippah on his head, blended into the crowd. As Kahane finished speaking, Nosair rushed toward the stage and fired a single, fatal shot. As Kahane collapsed, he raised one finger towards heaven, silently reciting the Shema. Nosair botched his getaway and was taken into custody.

Although the majority of New York law enforcement believed Nosair to be a lone assassin, some, like then federal prosecutor Rudolph Giuliani, warned that Nosair was part of a larger conspiracy.

A search of Nosair's New Jersey apartment revealed his handwritten diary, which called for "jihad against the enemies of Islam" by "destroying the structure of their civilized pillars, their high world buildings which they are proud of." Investigators also found instructions on bomb-making, cartridges for high-powered assault rifles, and a collection of false driver's licenses and passports. At the time, however, investigators dismissed as absurd the idea of a terrorist conspiracy.

Prosecutors working on the case knew they couldn't depend on a jury to be overly sympathetic to the murdered Kahane, whose hostility towards Arabs was legendary. Still, they were stunned when the Manhattan jury acquitted Nosair of murder and convicted him, instead, of assault and illegal weapons possession, for which he was sentenced to 22 years in prison at Attica, N.Y.

Kahane's Kach Party, by the way, is outlawed as a terrorist organization by the State of Israel, if what I read is correct.

OP
M

Mark Weiser

As with new organizations whose birth in times of great turmoil. The reputation of that Organization is forever sheared into the minds of those whom have heard or had dealings with the JDL.

On the other hand with the reformation of new leadership and State Directors the JDL has undertaken to become the best Pro Jewish and Pro Israeli Organization. The main purpose of the JDL is too assist those Jews and Jewish Communities from those whom wish to see harmto the Jewish People or to completely wipe out all Jews from the Planet.

The JDL has a big job in front of her and with men and women that are currently at the helm. We hope to overcome our past mistakes and become the world's best Pro Israeli and Jewish Association.

With that said as a State Chapter Director I speak for the JDL. We do not condone Terrorism as a weapon or tool, nor the use of any criminal activity, to further the JDL cause. I personally will assist any Federal, State, County or City Law Enforcement and Judicary in the capture and conviction of those JDL members that speak of doing or carry out such vile acts towards other Persons or Governments.

Now with that said the Jewish People after the Holocaust have made it a battle cry "Never Again!" The Jewish people will not allow this event to unfold again no matter the scale either in a small town or a large Country. The JDL will be of service to the Jewish People.

Sincerely,
Mark E. Weiser

Latest Discussions