That's Your Opinion Or How to PO a Judge real quick!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't know about you but if you're up before a judge you just do not smart off to them. The little wanna be lawyer deserved the reaming out he gets ... even if she's a retired judge doing a t.v. show I think she still carries the same weight and call for respect!
[yt]vnJnA_mt_UA[/yt]
Would not be surprised if the American Bar Association gets a letter from the lady judge. Whoo!
Funny stuff.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Can we say ouch!?! She really did rip him a new one, right on t.v., not that I blame her. It's like saying to your instructor, "sorry, but that's not how you do ___ technique," especially in the tone he used.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Can we say ouch!?! She really did rip him a new one, right on t.v., not that I blame her. It's like saying to your instructor, "sorry, but that's not how you do ___ technique," especially in the tone he used.
No probably akin to saying to your instructor... "oh yeah right like YOU know everything!"
That'd get a :btg:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Idiocy is it's own reward... never tell a judge s/he's wrong in his/her own courtroom - especially not in that tone; he deserved what he got, and should be glad he didn't get a contempt citation on top of it.

It would be interesting to see the hallway interview on that one.

Latest Discussions