That's one tough....laptop

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't know about tiger resistant, but I know the ones the military uses are suppossed to be strong enough to take fire from a 7.62 round.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What's tougher? A tiger resistant laptop or a person that would require a tiger resistant laptop? (or a person that requires a laptop that can take bullet, for that matter?)

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's nice to see a company building something made to last for a change.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The hardware survived only to have Windows BSOD! While waiting for Windows to reboot, the operator was eaten by a tiger.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
What's tougher? A tiger resistant laptop or a person that would require a tiger resistant laptop? (or a person that requires a laptop that can take bullet, for that matter?)

good questions

The hardware survived only to have Windows BSOD! While waiting for Windows to reboot, the operator was eaten by a tiger.

:lfao:

Question answered.

Laptop survived....user didn't

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That's why I carry a .4ACP... I can drop a rabid laptop with one shot...

Nope sorry the only thing I can see that MIGHT be able to stop this laptop would be a M1 Abrams tank and those are hard to carry. And then there is also that one guy that works in my department that has killed 1/2 a dozen laptops and 3 PCs but he is hard to stay in the same room with :D

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
How much does it weigh to be that tough?

Going back to the bullet proof model (I don't know how well they'd stand up to a shot from an ACP, but it'll last against a regular 7.62), it weighs a good 5-6 lbs.

Latest Discussions