That's in, I'm re-enlisting...

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/new...ter-diet-fitness-trainer-offers-tips-032612w/

Corps explores partnership with hard-core trainer

By Tony Lombardo - Staff writer
Posted : Monday Mar 26, 2012 7:58:04 EDT

You’ve probably seen her picture — sporting serious pythons, rock-hard abs, camouflage pants and an expression that says, “I can destroy you.”

This image of Pauline Nordin went viral after someone used it as a mock Marine Corps recruiting poster. Below her photo is the following message: “U.S. Marines. We turn girls into women and women into leathernecks.”

Nordin is a native of Sweden who lives in Los Angeles and makes a living as a fitness expert. She’s a former bodybuilder and trained the winner on the Scandinavian version of “The Biggest Loser.” She is not, nor was she ever, a Marine.

Though she has no military experience, Nordin said she has gained a significant Marine following, as evidenced by her frequent fan mail from leathernecks. After the poster circulated, some Marines wrote in to ask if she was from the ranks.

View attachment $photo.jpg

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't blame you, Bill :D. A very serious enticement to serve indeed :angel:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Don't do it Bill. At your age and with your physical shape she will kill you if you are unfortunate enough to get to her past the other 200,000 odd current Marines (forgetting the 800,000 potential recruits), who will be faster than you, all wanting their own way with her. Remember Ulysses.
Ulysses wanted to hear the Sirens' song although he knew that doing so would render him incapable of rational thought. He put wax in his men's ears so that they could not hear, and had them tie him to the mast so that he could not jump into the sea. He ordered them not to change course under any circumstances, and to keep their swords upon him to attack him if he should break free of his bonds.
Upon hearing the Sirens' song, Ulysses was driven temporarily insane and struggled with all of his might to break free so that he might join the Sirens, which would have meant his death.
OTOH, I have noticed periods om temporary insanity in you posts. Mmmmm! :hmm:[h=2][/h]

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, well. There's always some :tantrum: killjoy who gets their knickers in a twist.

:roflmao: True enough!

Ya know Bill, if re-enlisting in the Marines isn't an option, you could always put up some posters.

You know...for the motivation and discipline. :D

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ya know Bill, if re-enlisting in the Marines isn't an option, you could always put up some posters.

You know...for the motivation and discipline. :D
Does 'discipline' include self flagellation? :rolleyes:

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm career Air Force, but if there is anyone or anything that could get me to jump branches she would definitely be it.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If they enlisted women for combat a long time ago then we'd taken care of muslim extremists a long time ago. Since it's a sin for them to see nekkid women that aren't their wives and they have to kill themselves... voilia. topless uniforms and the war is over.

Latest Discussions