Thai Martial Arts movie trailer

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Someone posted this on a Asian movie messageboard I am on.
Looks like it will be action packed. Check out the action in the trailer!

The movie is called Chocolate

"‘Chocolate’ stars newcomer Nicharee "Jeeja" Vismistananda as an autistic girl who learns how to fight both by absorbing her martial arts skills from what she sees on TV and from the Muay thai boxing school next to her home. When she finds a list of debtors in her sick mother’s diary, she decides to go collecting. Her quest leads her to confrontations with criminal gangs and also her father, a member of the Japanese mafia."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1053379045929040117

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
learns how to fight both by absorbing her martial arts skills from what she sees on TV

Hey!!! I should be a high ranking black belt in multiple arts by now...

and from the Muay thai boxing school next to her home

Oops...or maybe not

OP
AceHBK

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
LOL...it does have what seems like a terrible storyline but the action looks awesome. Everytime I see a Thai martial arts film I think of Tony Jaa and Ong Bak.

What happened to american martial arts films?? I have noticed that action films in Asia are better than American made action movies. The stunts are better and fight scenes are chereographed better and the actors/actresses do more work in their scenes. American made films have a lot more explosions and all but that seems to be about it.

Mariachi Joe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
At least we have Rambo
icon12.gif

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
LOL...it does have what seems like a terrible storyline but the action looks awesome. Everytime I see a Thai martial arts film I think of Tony Jaa and Ong Bak.

What happened to american martial arts films?? I have noticed that action films in Asia are better than American made action movies. The stunts are better and fight scenes are chereographed better and the actors/actresses do more work in their scenes. American made films have a lot more explosions and all but that seems to be about it.
Nothing wrong w/ explosions. There are occasionally decent ones. I kind of like the Transporter series :)

OP
AceHBK

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
lol@rambo.

Yeah both Transporters were good movies.

Latest Discussions