Thai action movie with some muay thai

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey, I just finished shooting a Thai action movie, its no Ong Bak but the hero uses a bit of muay thai in his arsenal, they were trying not to copy Tony Jaa's movies. Here's some pics of me on set or shooting. I was the main villain.

here's a link to another website that has the pics since I dont know how to do that here.

http://www.defend.net/deluxeforums/showthread.php?t=24596

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD Thailand

OP
Damian Mavis

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Arnisador, ya the title is Hanuman (buddhist monkey god) and is based on the idea that the hero has a magical monkey tattoo that gives him kind of super strength and speed, I have a magic tiger tattoo and my gang have crocodile and panther. Doing that hair and makeup was like an hour every morning at 6am.... ugh, I felt like an alien on a star trek set heh. The movie will be released in Thailand in September and in Singapore, Malaysia and HongKong some time after. Not sure where else it will be playing.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD Thailand

Mariachi Joe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Who plays the hero? is it Dan something that went to college with Tony Jaa and was the lead in Born to Fight? Congratulations on your success.

OP
Damian Mavis

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The hero was Sonram, he's very famous here but most countires will never have heard of him heh. A really nice guy.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD Thailand

Latest Discussions