Talio Silat

Wes Tasker

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I trained with him roughly from 1994 - 1997. He started by teaching both Kalasag Kuntao Silat Orihinal (Kalasag Orihinal Kuntao Kali) and Kuntao Silat de Thouars (mainly concentrating on Tjimande and Kendang). He then switched to teaching his own system called Pentjak Silat Perisai Setia. I left shortly after that.

-wes tasker

OP
D

dark_hadou

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
thats kool, i want to learn from him as well, but it will be sumtime next yr, i live in Toronto, Canada, so its not possible at this time to train with him, and also im go to join the Canadian Armed Forces full time, when i get my vaction days ill go to Florida and train with him

OP
D

dark_hadou

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
i checked ur profile im very impressed and envious that ur training in the exact styles i want to train in, hav u considered Sayoc Kali its very similar to Pekiti Tirsia Kali, how many yrs u been training in Pekiti Tirsia Kali ?

Wes Tasker

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. I've been doing Pekiti Tirsia for almost six years now. I have a friend who did some Sayoc Kali and I've been to two seminars. I'm really not interested in that system.

-wes tasker

Sun_Helmet

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Coincidentally, Tuhon Torres is also under Sayoc Kali.

--Rafael--
Sayoc Kali

Latest Discussions