Take your pick

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
As for Jackie Chan having gone cheesy is that he's still funny. He also is getting older so it's kind of expected that he will no longer do queit the same stuff.
I can't wait for matrixish movies to die. Bad wires bad. Then again they did do some stuff that was really cheesy in old movies too so thats just life.

OP
K

kenpo12

As much as people may dissagree, I liked Steven Segal's early stuff. Marked for Death, Out for Justice, and Hard to Kill. Most everything after that sucked for the most part but you gotta admit his ealy stuff was pretty good.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by superdave
I think my all time favorite fight scenes are from the Perfect Weapon. The fight scene in the Korean gym, and the fight scenes at the warehouse are pretty cool.

the scene in the gym is completely badass...he just starts wailing on the guy...anybody ever get a strike count on that...? ;)

Tony

Black Belt
Reaction score
I would have to say Jet Li is awsome and some of the Choreographed fights are out of this world. Alot of his films have not used wires at all such as Fist of Legend, Kiss of the Dragon, both excellent filim! Jet li is true Martial Artist and I certainly wouldn't want to upset him! He began his training when he was 8 training 6/7 days a week 8 hours a day which is something unheard of in the west!
Jackie Chan went through the similar strict training regime and see how great his films are with amazing stunts that he has paid for on many occasions.
Cynthia Rothrock also looks great and I don't think I have ever seen her use wires. She has excellent flexibility and good technique.

OP
S

scouse130484

my fav fight scene of all time was in only the strong but just the bit were they were playing the game at the begining
or in star wars 2 with yoda doin all those flips and spins and then grabbing his walking stick and hobbles afterwards
but i like the training scenes more than the actural fights like in rockey 3

:jediduel:

Latest Discussions