Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido Interrelated?

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
Originally posted by Cthulhu
There's a hapkido instructor I know of who's let a TKD instructor teach some classes because some of his hapkido students wanted to learn forms.

Hapkido has forms too. Or at least, I learned forms when I took Hapkido classes as a kid.

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by MartialArtist
Is the Seoul part talking about his birthplace, or where the HQ is?

Anyway, there are a lot of sources that use this chart, so whoever started... Who knows? But I've also seen it at hwarangdo.com

I'm fairly sure it means the location of each HQ.

If there are a lot of sources using it, it means there are a lot of sources that need to cross-check their information.

celtic bhoy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marginal
Well, the ITF certainly doesn't have to worry about losing focus due to developing new sparring tricks for the Olympics if that's what you mean.

According to an ITF website, the heads of the ITF and WTF are holding talks with view to sending a joint team to the 2004 Olympics. What rules will they play under? It will interesting to see how that pans out.

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by celtic bhoy
According to an ITF website, the heads of the ITF and WTF are holding talks with view to sending a joint team to the 2004 Olympics. What rules will they play under? It will interesting to see how that pans out.

A joint team under which country? So. Korea? US?

celtic bhoy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
An agreement has been reached and the news is that a unified KOREAN team will compete in the 2004 Olympics.

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by celtic bhoy

Olympic rules will kinda deterimine that.

That aside... Which ITF?