Stats

G

GouRonin

Can we get stats on deleted posts?

I told you that if anyone would be getting you to do things you don't wanna do Kaith then it'd be me.
:rolleyes:

Wait till I take you on a drinking bender with me and Jaybacca.
:eek:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Deleted post stats:

Aproximately 15 in the last year. 4-5 for being out of place / poor taste / etc the rest due to user requests.

Gou..its not a fair drinking contest man...I either go all out or avoid it totally. Why go half way? :D

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think Kaith's stats do not include spam that was deleted. I don't know how many there were but I'd say perhaps 3 times we have deleted a copy of the same post from (essentially) every forum.

Some threads are also thrown--not permanently deleted but moved to a storage area--and I don't know if they're included or not.

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

Gou..its not a fair drinking contest man...I either go all out or avoid it totally. Why go half way? :D

You're my kinda guy!
:D

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by arnisador

I think Kaith's stats do not include spam that was deleted. I don't know how many there were but I'd say perhaps 3 times we have deleted a copy of the same post from (essentially) every forum.
Some threads are also thrown--not permanently deleted but moved to a storage area--and I don't know if they're included or not.

Don't save spam! It justs takes up space!