Started with WSL method now moved area...

VT_Vectis

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi all, great site by the way!

In need of some advice and info.

I started Wing Chun in December under a Student of Alan Gibson, Wing Chun Federation (U.k) and liked the V.T and WSL way of doing things as my only other experience of MA was years of Shotokan Karate as a kid, but now I've had to move to South London/ Croyden area due to work the nearest WSL Method classes are too far away to reach in time (after work). The nearest wing chun classes offered are the Kevin Chan 'Kamon' schools or The UKKFF 'Federation System Wing Tsun'...

Could anyone tell me if either of these are any good? Can't find anything about UKKFF other than on their website. And first hand knowledge about Kamon would be great.

Thanks in advance!

wtxs

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hi all, great site by the way!

In need of some advice and info.

I started Wing Chun in December under a Student of Alan Gibson, Wing Chun Federation (U.k) and liked the V.T and WSL way of doing things as my only other experience of MA was years of Shotokan Karate as a kid, but now I've had to move to South London/ Croyden area due to work the nearest WSL Method classes are too far away to reach in time (after work). The nearest wing chun classes offered are the Kevin Chan 'Kamon' schools or The UKKFF 'Federation System Wing Tsun'...

Could anyone tell me if either of these are any good? Can't find anything about UKKFF other than on their website. And first hand knowledge about Kamon would be great.

Thanks in advance!

First of all, let me extend an welcome. From some of the clips posted of kamon WC, I like their take on the common WC principles.

Keep in mind WC is concept based, since we are all built differently, we use/apply the WC tools to suit our individual needs. Long as kamon or any others follow and teach the core concepts, you should be in good hands.

Latest Discussions