Started back today!!!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
congradulations on restarting.
That sometimes is the toughest part of studying. The going back after a stopage is sometimes verry hard to to. Let us know how it goes over the next few weeks.

OP
cashwo

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
It was tough. I remembered more than I thought but man, those standing forward rolls were tough. I didn't realize that there was that much different between 25 and 31 years old. :)

OP
cashwo

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Man does it feel good to be back in class again. Tonight was my second class (don't worry, I won't post after every class :) ) and it went great. I'm starting to get the groove back, YAY!!! I'm going to go to the TKD class tomorrow night too. Yes I'm looking for some punishment!!!

V

Vadim

Have fun training! I always did like the mind-muscle memory thing.

-Vadim

C

CrankyDragon

Glad your back, now dont take another break! :)

I think going back after a vaca is harder than going for your first class, and you may feel your swag is off but you will get back in the grove fast enough!

Take care & best of luck!
Andrew

OP
cashwo

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
WOW, thanks for all wonderful posts. I have actually stopped training at the Aikido/TDK place. Too many ego's and I was not enjoying it there. I left there in December and have been training at a brand new school that just opened in my are in January called Mountain State Martial arts and I just love this place. It's a great environment, I love the training and I have and will have lots of opportunities to train with some great people. Mountain State teaches BJJ/Boxing/Kickboxing/MMA. They are affiliated with Straight Blast Gym, Saulo Ribeiro, and we are now a member of Rodney "Chico" King's Street Tough World Alliance. Since January I have gotten to train with Rodney and Saulo's brother Xande and what an experience that was.

OP
cashwo

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
I appreciate that and I couldn't me any more happier and consider myself very lucky!!! THANKS!!!

Latest Discussions