shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mrhnau said:
I guess that since I didn't see pro-life people flooding out of states when abortion became legal I see it a bit odd working in the other direction. Perhaps there will be a mass migration to SD of pro-lifers? Wouldn't that seem a bit odd to you?

Odd yes - surprising, no.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mrhnau said:
Perhaps there will be a mass migration to SD of pro-lifers? Wouldn't that seem a bit odd to you?

If by odd you mean make me laugh my *** off? Than yeah. SD would deserve what It got.

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
i find the tone of this thread refreshing. i haven't seen anybody get all frothy at the mouth on the subject -- a rarity when you bring up abortion.

i'm always torn on this one. on the one hand, i'm strongly pro-choice. i'm libertarian-leaning anyway, and when you add the realities of what happens if abortion is banned it's a no-brainer. plus the fact that abortion opponents are almost exclusively doing it for religious reasons and our constitution forbids that.

on the other, we're warriors here. as a warrior, if you believe in your heart that an act is murder. and you see that act performed daily, on children. and you see that the law protects that act. if you knew that children were being murdered. as a warrior, what steps wouldn't you be willing to take to put a stop to it?

it makes me more patient with their shennanigans. not that i'd vote for one.

Latest Discussions