Some Things Just Take You By Surprise

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A few minutes ago I was browsing away earlier around the topic of one of my favourite comedians:

picture.php

Whilst it is arguably true that his greatest creation was the many incarnations of Edmund Black Adder (rather than the cringe-making Mr. Bean), I was very surprised to come across a connection that gave me something of a "No WAY!" moment ...

... for it would appear that he was at least partly responsible for another great creation ...

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
picture.php

Just goes to show that you never know what the random combination of genes is going to come up with! :D

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In case people, especially those from across the Atlantic, don't recognise her, that is Gemma Atkinson.

For some reason I never stitched the two names together ... can't think why!? :lol:

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
By the way, if the temptation to Google Gemma strikes, be warned that the shot I used above was carefully selected as she normally is less clothed in her work-a-day persona.

She is an actress but has made most headway in the glamour model field. The acting role I know her from is Red Alert 3 {video game}, where she played Eva McKenna.

picture.php

Where most people know her from is a soap-opera called Hollyoaks on British TV.

Tanaka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
By the way, if the temptation to Google Gemma strikes, be warned that the shot I used above was carefully selected as she normally is less clothed in her work-a-day persona.

She is an actress but has made most headway in the glamour model field. The acting role I know her from is Red Alert 3 {video game}, where she played Eva McKenna. Where most people know her from is a soap-opera called Hollyoaks on British TV.

... I like what I saw.

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Can anyone think of any other 'surprise' offspring of famous parents? Not necessarily glamorous ones.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And what, might I ask, is wrong with how she's often dressed?

Now, were I to dress like that, there'd be problems. But Miss Atkinson? I, for one, encourage her to feel free to dress... or undress... as she wishes! ;)

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh poot :(. It would seem that Sherlock Sheng has debunked this Internet Fact.

The delightful Gemma did not spring forth from Mr, Bean after all - a true shame that it is not so. It quite brightened my day ... for all of five minutes ... thanks Xue ... party-pooper!!!! :lol:.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh poot :(. It would seem that Sherlock Sheng has debunked this Internet Fact.

The delightful Gemma did not spring forth from Mr, Bean after all - a true shame that it is not so. It quite brightened my day ... for all of five minutes ... thanks Xue ... party-pooper!!!! :lol:.

Not a famous relative but maybe this will help make amends

2004_hero_004.jpg

maggie3.jpg

Latest Discussions