Small Circle Jujitsu book

Fightfan00

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I read all the posts and even checked out the website.I'm very interested in this Small Circle Jujitsu system that I went out and bought Wally Jays book!It's just to bad that the nearest dojo is either in East Hanpton Ny,or in Boston Mass.I live in CT which is 2.5 hrs to either locations.Oh well :(

T

twinkletoes

Where are you in CT? I might be able to give you some leads....

~TT

OP
F

Fightfan00

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yes Wally Jay does have a video series that he sells on his website.I think its 5 videos

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would suggest that you get them too, for your training and for posterity.

I have just about every tape from my Grandmaster of Modern Arnis, the late Remy A. Presas.

With proper instruction, practice, and training, they can give you an edge in absorbing and execution because you are consciously and sub-consciously looking at a Master at work!

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fightfan00
Yes Wally Jay does have a video series that he sells on his website.I think its 5 videos

Get them, and get the ones done by Ed Melaugh. Mr. Melaugh is in Waltham MA, (a bit of a haul from New Haven,) and is a top notch martial artist in my estimation, if only from a half dozen seminar experiences.

The video quality is good on both sets, jam packed with good ideas.

When I went to see a Wally Jay seminar, he was unfortunately ill, but Leon Jay and Ed Melaugh filled in for him. They did a great job, but I still would like to go to a seminar with Wally Jay. I hear he is a good guy.

Matt

Latest Discussions