slack off at work...right in front of your boss

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
so have ya ever wanted to just hang out here at MT while at work but the pesky boss is hovering? now you can just put the link in to this site and you can surf the web with out your boss taking a second look http://www.workfriendly.net/

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's a great idea... but when I tried to load the forum, I got a blank page... darn...

OP
BrandiJo

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
i didnt try the forum, just the home page lol i guess i should have tried before posting...still a nifty idea

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Cool

But I am one of those IT people from the evil empire at work that is suppose to stop this sort of thing. This could be a philosophical conundrum for me

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't think ya'll want me to try this since my "office" is the cab of a truck all day. Surfing the web at 70 mph pulling 80,000 pounds might not be the best of ideas.:)

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
theletch1 said:
I don't think ya'll want me to try this since my "office" is the cab of a truck all day. Surfing the web at 70 mph pulling 80,000 pounds might not be the best of ideas.:)

Aye, you should probably cut back a little. ;)

RheaHS

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
that is a really great site! now i can get away with all kinds of things at work and not annoy too many supervisors!

(oh wait, i am the supervisor)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
theletch1 said:
Well there's only one thing to do about that... in the dead of night dig a long, LONG trench and use a short steel I-beam welded to the underside of your truck... then place the I beam in the trench (think electric slot-car racers) and there ya go...
Of course I'm not sure how the highway departments might feel about that... hmm...

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hehehe ;) I can do that without that site. :D My boss doesn't hover over me. I may actually talk to him once in a month or two. He just knows I make things happen and happen on time. :D Basically, if the business is running without problems, I have done my job. If employees are sitting around and cannot get online to work, I have a problem. So the two of us in *IT silently makes sure everything is running smoothly, everyday 24/7, so everyone is happy!

*(he does the network and hardware and I manage the applications and data systems and I can cover his job, just, he cannot cover mine ;) )

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm my own boss. If I caught myself deceitfully slacking off at work, I'd kick my ***! Fortunately, I rarely pay attention to what I'm doing, so I have pretty much free reign of the office....

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
I find the text that is given when you scroll over the boss key quite funny.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
Well there's only one thing to do about that... in the dead of night dig a long, LONG trench and use a short steel I-beam welded to the underside of your truck... then place the I beam in the trench (think electric slot-car racers) and there ya go...
Of course I'm not sure how the highway departments might feel about that... hmm...
I'm waiting for the day that the truck has tons of sensors in the front of the cab that will regulate speed and direction and drive its self. Then all I have to do is hit the autopilot button and sit back like an airline pilot...wonder if I could talk them in to giving me a stewardess when that happens.:)