Silly Super Powers

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inspired by the distressing lack of super powers being conferred by the COVID vaccines...

What if it DID give super powers? But they were super silly or obscure? Like the ability to read minds... of mosquitoes. Or to hear the color octarine. Or only pass gas silently?

So... what is your silly or obscure super power?

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
mine is the ability to speed read upside down, thats the paper which is upside down not me, though it may work

this is very useful for scanning the bosses desk during brief conversations

i also have a thus far useless ability to throw a full pint of beer in the air and catch it unsplit on the back of my hand and the less impressive but more lucrative ability to do the same with a pool ball

i can carry 5 pints of beer at once, thats 4 between my two hands and one balanced in the middle

i also have an uncanny ability to win raffles, on occasions ive won first second and third prize in the same raffle, i won 10 out of twelve one night i was banned from the raffles at the local pub as it was causing fights, but then i can guess how many jelly beans in a jar to 1% accuracy, i was banned from that as well

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
mine is the ability to speed read upside down, thats the paper which is upside down not me, though it may work

this is very useful for scanning the bosses desk during brief conversations

i also have a thus far useless ability to throw a full pint of beer in the air and catch it unsplit on the back of my hand and the less impressive but more lucrative ability to do the same with a pool ball

i can carry 5 pints of beer at once, thats 4 between my two hands and one balanced in the middle

i also have an uncanny ability to win raffles, on occasions ive won first second and third prize in the same raffle, i won 10 out of twelve one night i was banned from the raffles at the local pub as it was causing fights, but then i can guess how many jelly beans in a jar to 1% accuracy, i was banned from that as well
ha ha ha. nah dude This would be your super power. You would have the power to split yourself into clones, that only had one skill. Play this 5 times back to back and it would still pale in comparison to your ability lol.

Last edited:

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Change colors. Turn a red brick blue or magenta. Turn a person purple or polka dots!

The ability to run super fast, but only when you run backwards.

The ability to turn diamonds into coal and gold into wood or iron through eye contact! Haaaa! You go to a jewelry store and look at all the jewelry and leave before anyone can figure out what is going on.

Invisibility... hear me out! When light hits the retina (a light-sensitive layer of tissue at the back of the eye), special cells called photoreceptors turn the light into electrical signals. These electrical signals travel from the retina through the optic nerve to the brain. Then the brain turns the signals into the images you see. if your invisible and light passes through your retina instead of hitting it, you can't see, right?

Yokozuna514

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The ability to make people emanate a smell like their real personality. The stronger the personality the stronger the smell. The smell would leave residue on whatever they touch or comment on online ;). Goofy but yet still practical......

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The ability to make people emanate a smell like their real personality. The stronger the personality the stronger the smell. The smell would leave residue on whatever they touch or comment on online ;). Goofy but yet still practical......
Oh, I like that one.

Got me to thinking....I'd like to have the super power to make somebody cut a REALLY loud, really smelly fart. The fun I could have with lawyers and politicians would be exquisite.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
The ability to make people underestimate the no touch takedown... Wait... Like more than they already do.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh, I like that one.

Got me to thinking....I'd like to have the super power to make somebody cut a REALLY loud, really smelly fart. The fun I could have with lawyers and politicians would be exquisite.

Latest Discussions