shaolin

e_speedygonzales

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
has anybody ever trained in China for kung fu? if so...could u write about the conditions, how hard it was....etc. I will be going to China and i just wanting to know what to expect.

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
e_speedygonzales said:
has anybody ever trained in China for kung fu? if so...could u write about the conditions, how hard it was....etc. I will be going to China and i just wanting to know what to expect.

Hey man.. That's pretty cool. I have been dreaming of training abroad some day, maybe in 3 or 4 years. It's one of my life goals.

I am interested in hearing all about your plans! What part of China? How's your Manderin coming along? =)

OP
e_speedygonzales

e_speedygonzales

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Si Ping City....Master Shi Deyang will be one of my masters...look him up....its pretty awesome...i will be going in 2 years my chinese is terrible right now!

OP
e_speedygonzales

e_speedygonzales

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Si Ping City....Master Shi Deyang will be one of my masters...look him up....its pretty awesome...i will be going in 2 years my chinese is terrible right now! i will not only be taking martial arts...but acupuncture and learning the language! www.shaolins.com

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Best of training when you get there. Don't forget to keep us informed as to how it is going.
Soory never trained there yet

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds like a great opportunity for you.

Steve DeMasco has a book out on this, doesn't he? I saw it in Borders just this weekend. See also Mark Salzman's book Iron and Silk (and the movie).

Latest Discussions