SGM Parker clip: Kill the Golden Goose

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
cdhall said:
OMG. OK, this may be my last post for real this time.
:xtrmshock :confused::waah:please don't anyone take this too seriously, :anic:
LOL, alls I can say is........... Don't sweat the small stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff!

hee hee
:ultracool

R

rmcrobertson

Actually, be very glad you haven't seen this flick. I actually have, and I had to be CAT-scanned later...this is easily one of the worst martial arts films ever made; I'm astonished that it never made it to be tortured by the robots of "Mystery Science Theater 3000..."

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
rmcrobertson said:
Actually, be very glad you haven't seen this flick. I actually have, and I had to be CAT-scanned later...this is easily one of the worst martial arts films ever made; I'm astonished that it never made it to be tortured by the robots of "Mystery Science Theater 3000..."
OMG :xtrmshock do you mock the Pink Panther, or rather this Pink Panther movie? Kato do you see this?! :lol:

Goldendragon 7 said:
Don't sweat the small stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff!
That's good advice for us all. And cdhall like this movie, your post was amusing, take the Goldendragon's advice on this one!

Dark Kenpo Lord

Brown Belt
Reaction score
cdhall said:
I'll go away now before I get into more trouble. Mr. C. I'm sorry I misread your post. We all now know that you indeed were aware that this clip did not come from To Kill the Golden Goose which is what I suspected to begin with.

Don't do any of those on my account. Heaven forbid Mr. C. comes down here in 3 weeks and asks me on what authority I got a Black Belt to drop and do push-ups as a punishment.
:waah:

I hope I don't have to do 1000 push ups at camp for making Mr. C mad or anything. I hope we can all see how it is a misunderstanding, even if only because my own grasp of English is flawed.
:anic:
OK, being as I outrank everyone in this thread, no one does pushups for anyone. I can't even believe this crap still goes on with adults, it's ridiculous and humiliating and for the life of me can't figure why this attitude still prevails.

DarK LorD

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dark Kenpo Lord said:
OK, being as I outrank everyone in this thread, no one does pushups for anyone. I can't even believe this crap still goes on with adults, it's ridiculous and humiliating and for the life of me can't figure why this attitude still prevails. DarK LorD
Aaaaaaa sorry there Mr. Dark Kenpo Lord but you are only a "Green Belt" in this thread, so there are several here that outrank you...... and besides..... no one has ordered anyone to do any press ups or pushups that I have read....... ahhhahahaahaahaahahaha:uhyeah: :boing2: :xtrmshock :erg: :rofl:

:asian:

Dark Kenpo Lord

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
Aaaaaaa sorry there Mr. Dark Kenpo Lord but you are only a "Green Belt" in this thread, so there are several here that outrank you...... and besides..... no one has ordered anyone to do any press ups or pushups that I have read....... ahhhahahaahaahaahahaha:uhyeah: :boing2: :xtrmshock :erg: :rofl:

Hell, one of these days you might even have the same rank as me, but then I'll be one higher again LOL.

Clyde

R

rmcrobertson

Uh..."To Kill the Golden Goose," is not a "Pink Panther," movie. It's Mr. Parker--was it Bong Soo Han? and guys like Larry Tatum is a gawawful out-of-focus flick about a Hawaiian assassin...

I'm telling you, it ate more brain cells than smoking would, mostly because the plot is arcane to the level of, "The Big Sleep."

Hey wait--DKL is named Clyde?

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dark Kenpo Lord said:
Hell, one of these days you might even have the same rank as me, but then I'll be one higher again LOL. Clyde
Hell, I look forward to that ..... and just think, one of these days you "might" be as knowledgable as me, but then I'll more knowledgable then as well. LOL :ultracool

C

Chicago Green Dragon

Dr. Kenpo said:
I've been looking for that movie. Anywhere special I can order it from?

Thanks!

I have noticed a few copies always poping up on ebay from time to time.

Chicago Green Dragon

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
rmcrobertson said:
Hey wait--DKL is named Clyde?
Not Clyde T. O'Briant. He quit a long time ago and swore never to return.
If we have established the ID of this clip... and if we are now straying off topic, I suggest the thread be locked.

I'm such a wet blanket at parties.
:rolleyes:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
Hey, I used to look like that..............when I was younger.:wink1:
I've aged gracefully.
So that is you on the bottom left of the back cover with the mustache ....... Hmmm you can't fool me with your disguises, you look like a descendent of Poncho Villa.....:ultracool

OP
satans.barber

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow, have I caused all this arguing!? I named it wrong, I'm sorry! I didn't do it out of disrespect it was just a simple mistake. I only put it there so people could see SGM Parker in action in film, wasn't meant to be a film studies thread or anything...

Ian.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No Ian, you didn't cause the arguing.

Admin Note
For continued violation of the sniping policy here http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17882 we have now issued 2 suspensions from this thread. Take the personal issues elsewhere. This is the only warning we will give on this matter.

MartialTalk Admin Team.

Latest Discussions