Seven Black Pug Puppies

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
My wife, Blanche, is a volunteer rescue coordinator for a pug rescue. Quite frequently, we take in fosters until they are ready to be adopted out. Sometimes that can be a heart-wrenching affair, as the animal has badly treated or abandoned and has health or other problems. This time, however, it's kind of fun. We're temporarily fostering some pug puppies, all black. Seven came in. Most have been adopted -- two were picked up today. As of the moment, five of the litter are staying with us and will be picked up in the next few weeks. Blanche has penned off a portion of the yard for play, as well as our dining room for a sleeping quarters.

Last edited by a moderator:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Way too cute, Gordon. Kudos to you and your wife for doing the work that you do with the shelter. My wife and I have a dog and a cat and both are rescue critters. I've never been one to pay high prices for pets from what are far too often "mills" when there are tons of pets waiting for a home at the local pound.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
ACK! ACK! ACK! I'm overdosing on cuteness... make it stop!

Thanks for sharing. Think I've enough cute to last me a while.

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Gordon, kudos to you and your wife for fostering the pups! I've got a big soft spot for dogs... any time we've volunteered to foster a dog it winds up staying here permenantly

Latest Discussions