Serial sexual predator to be honored at Democrat convention...

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...it seems to me that once a woman came out and made an accusation, that was also unproven, the republicans kicked him out of the primary and he has pretty much disappeared from the scenery of the campaign. whenever a republican gets accused of this kind of scandal, or putting their foot in their mouth, they are dropped, and gotten rid of. On the Democrat side, they are allowed to take a prominent role at their convention, not to mention getting re-elected as president.

You do recognize he was another plant-just another member of the Committee to Reelect Barack Obama-er-I mean, the 2012 Republican Primary Candidates.....I mean, the polished turd-er-I mean, the cream rose to the top of that pail.....:lfao: No Huntsman, no Gary Johnson......and you're left with Rick Perry-whom I like, but not as President....Michelle "Pray out the Gay" Bachmann-who is nuttier than a wagon load of pralines. Herman Cain-who is nuttier than a wagon load of pralines. Newt Gingrich-who is brilliant, amoral, and nuttier than a wagon load of pralines. Oh, and Rick Santorum who is nuttier than a wagon load of pralines, and a religious nut. Leaving aside Huntsman and Johnson, you're left with Romney as the default choice?

Not going to get elected-it's almost as though-gasp!-the Republicans didn't want to win......:lfao:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
:jaw-dropping: SHOCKING!!!! Say it ain’t so..... Who knew!?!?!?

Sexual escapades of politicians….my God who would ever think our elected officials could do such a thing... oh and since we are dredging up old mud for partisan political purposes adding our own little twists to make it more advantageous when it comes to slinging it

Remember George H. W. Bush’s Supreme Court appointee Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill…talk about predators….:rolleyes:

The list from both sides of the political fence would likely take up all of Bob's server space so I will stop there

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You do recognize he was another plant-just another member of the Committee to Reelect Barack Obama-er-I mean, the 2012 Republican Primary Candidates.....I mean, the polished turd-er-I mean, the cream rose to the top of that pail.....:lfao: No Huntsman, no Gary Johnson......and you're left with Rick Perry-whom I like, but not as President....Michelle "Pray out the Gay" Bachmann-who is nuttier than a wagon load of pralines. Herman Cain-who is nuttier than a wagon load of pralines. Newt Gingrich-who is brilliant, amoral, and nuttier than a wagon load of pralines. Oh, and Rick Santorum who is nuttier than a wagon load of pralines, and a religious nut. Leaving aside Huntsman and Johnson, you're left with Romney as the default choice?

Not going to get elected-it's almost as though-gasp!-the Republicans didn't want to win......:lfao:

I gained 50 pounds just reading this post...hmmm pralines...

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not one man. At least two I can think of right of the bat, Congressmen King and Akin, both House members. Then there was the bill (HR-3) Ryan and Akin co-sponsored looking to define rape so benefits could be denied women under the law. By no means do I think Clinton is a pillar of a moral man. I just think a person living in a glass house shouldn't start throwing stones.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not one man. At least two I can think of right of the bat, Congressmen King and Akin, both House members. Then there was the bill (HR-3) Ryan and Akin co-sponsored looking to define rape so benefits could be denied women under the law. By no means do I think Clinton is a pillar of a moral man. I just think a person living in a glass house shouldn't start throwing stones.

That is pretty pathetic. But yeah, those guys aren't out to get women screwed...one way or another...

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You do understand the term Forcible Rape has been around for decades, don't you?
It distinguishes between Forcible Rape, and Statutory Rape, which, as we know, isn't always forced...
But, that's OK, continue to obfuscate.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Here you go...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/23/Actually-It-Was-Obama-Who-Redefined-Rape

The Obama campaign, its surrogates, and its media allies are accusing Republican Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan of having tried to "redefine rape"--but it was President Barack Obama himself who redefined rape in January 2012, expanding the official federal definition to include male victims and different forms of non-consensual sex. The definition of "forcible" rape to which Ryan--and other legislators, including 11 Democrats--referred in a 2011 bill was in line with the federal definition of rape before Obama changed it. The claim that Ryan tried to "redefine rape" is therefore anachronistic, and provably false.

Updating the definition of rape as a federal crime to reflect current mores was a change that had consensus support across the political spectrum. Pro-life conservatives did not oppose expanding the definition of rape as a matter of criminal law, to protect women; rather, they were on guard against attempts by pro-abortion advocates to find ways around the ban on federal funding for abortion by abusing the rape exception.
The new federal definition of rape covers statutory rape and date rape--two cases that Ryan is accused, falsely, of trying to narrow through legislation. The bill that Ryan co-sponsored with Missouri Rep. Todd Akin and nearly a dozen Democrats (including current U.S. Senate candidate in Indiana Joe Donnelly) was written in 2011 to reflect then-existing federal law and interpretation. The definition of rape was not expanded until 2012--by which time the term "forcible" had been withdrawn from the bill, with Ryan's support. To accuse Ryan retroactively of trying to "redefine rape" is therefore a lie--and a vicious one.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Here is a short list of the other sexual predators honored by democrats...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/dems_better_put_some_ice_on_that_rape_talk.html

Mimi Alford's recent book, Once Upon An Affair, details a few such incidents. No one who has read [COLOR=#11B000 !important]the book[/COLOR] doubts its veracity. Alford's "affair" with John F. Kennedy began when she was a 19-year-old virgin working in the White House. To her great surprise, Alford found herself being given a private tour of the family quarters by a president whom she barely knew.
"He placed both hands on my shoulders and guided me towards the edge of the bed," she writes. "I landed on my elbows, frozen between sitting up and lying on my back. Slowly, he unbuttoned the top of my shirtdress and touched my breasts." It goes on from there. The emotionally overwhelmed Alford did not resist, but if this isn't rape, it is something damn close -- a flagrant abuse of power, what the French might call droit de seigneur, the right of the master.
To flaunt his power, Kennedy later had Alford perform oral sex on one of his aides. "It was a pathetic, sordid scene," Alford writes. "He had emotionally abused me and debased Dave [Powers]. For what? To watch me perform for him and to show Dave how much he controlled us?" To her credit, Alford refused to comply the next time the president urged her to do the same for his brother Teddy.

And the honored "Lion," of the senate...

Teddy, of course, had his own sordid history. In his exhaustive 1988 book, Senatorial Privilege, Leo Damore tells what happened the night the married Kennedy took an inebriated young aide, Mary Jo Kopechne, out for some casual sex on a Chappaquiddick beach.
They never got there. Their [COLOR=#11B000 !important]car[/COLOR] went off a bridge. Thinking career first, Kennedy left Mary Jo alive, trapped in [COLOR=#11B000 !important]the car[/COLOR] and gasping for air. He bypassed homes near the bridge, from which he could have called the police, and walked over a mile back to the house where he had been partying.
Once there, he sought out his lawyer friends, Joe Gargan and Paul Markham, to help him work out his alibi. Compromised by a presumed lawyer-client relationship, they had to wait for Kennedy to call for help. Kennedy never did. He may have been hoping that Gargan, the family fixer, would take the rap. Mary Jo, meanwhile, struggled to survive for perhaps an hour, even more.
Afterwards, being a Kennedy, Teddy requested and got all three networks to give him 15 minutes of prime time for an unprecedented bit of public dissembling. "There is no truth whatever to the widely circulated suspicions of immoral conduct that have been leveled at my behavior and hers regarding that evening"...and he continued lying from there. Droit de seigneur.

And not to leave Robert Kennedy out...

Robert Kennedy behaved better. He was too busy tidying up for his older brother. In his new, exquisitely researched book, Marilyn Monroe: The Final Years, celebrity biographer Keith Badman tells how Robert and his pimp brother-in-law Peter Lawford showed up at Monroe's home unannounced one afternoon, told her to shut up about her affair with the president, ransacked the house looking for her diary, and left her in hysterics. She died of an overdose that night. Lawford knew that Monroe was in a bad way but failed to check on her for fear that the attendant publicity would damage the president.
If you asked a Democrat to name the most four most respected members of the party over the last fifty years, he would likely name John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, and, yes, the unsinkable Bill Clinton.

And on bill "the serial sexual predator" clinton...

In the Ken Starr investigation, Broaddrick emerged as "Jane Doe No. 5." The woman Clinton abused or assaulted had to take a number. After years of keeping quiet, Broaddrick tearfully told her story to Lisa Myers on NBC's Dateline in February 1999.
Broaddrick: "And he came around me and sort of put his arm over my shoulder to point to this little building and he said he was real interested if he became governor to restore that little building and then all of a sudden, he turned me around and started kissing me. And that was a real shock."
Myers: "What did you do?"
Broaddrick: "I first pushed him away and just told him 'No, please don't do that,' and I forget, it's been 21 years, Lisa, and I forget exactly what he was saying. It seems like he was making statements that would relate to 'Did you not know why I was coming up here?' and I told him at the time, I said, 'I'm married, and I have other things going on in my life, and this is something that I'm not interested in.'"
Myers: "Had you, that morning, or any other time, given him any reason to believe you might be receptive?"
Broaddrick: "No. None. None whatsoever."
Myers: "Then what happens?"
Broaddrick: "Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip (she cries). Just a minute ... He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. (crying) And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him 'No,' that I didn't want this to happen (crying) but he wouldn't listen to me."
Myers: "Did you resist, did you tell him to stop?"
Broaddrick: "Yes, I told him, 'Please don't.' He was such a different [COLOR=#11B000 !important]person[/COLOR] at that moment, he was just a vicious, awful person."
Myers: "You said there was a point at which you stopped resisting?"
Broaddrick: "Yeah."
Myers: "Why?"
Broaddrick: "It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to 'Please stop.' And that's when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip."

And Michael Isikoff on the assault on Elizabeth Gracen...Isikoff is hardly a right wing nut...

In his book, Uncovering Clinton: A Reporter's Story, Michael Isikoff relates how Clinton, then Arkansas governor, had sex with former Miss America Elizabeth Ward Gracen.
"It was rough sex," Isikoff writes, "Clinton got so carried away that he bit her lip, Gracen later told friends. But it was consensual." Isikoff missed the lip-biting connection. He also failed to acknowledge that at least one of Gracen's friends, Judy Stokes, had told the Paula Jones legal team that the sex was not consensual at all.
"Do you believe Clinton raped her?" investigator Rick Lambert asked her. "Absolutely," Stokes replied. "He forced her to have sex. What do you call that?"

And then the clean up artist...Hillary Clinton, the woman in charge of scaring and intimidating any woman who dared come forward...

And finally...

You'd think the Dems would forgive Akin his ignorance on rape. He does not have anywhere near their hands-on experience. Bill Clinton, by contrast, always knew what to tell a rape victim: "You better put some ice on that."
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/dems_better_put_some_ice_on_that_rape_talk.html#ixzz24WEOqPQ3

[FONT='times new roman', times]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bill, how is it your memory is so selective? You can remember all these Democrats who were accused of sexual misdeeds, yet you have a hard time remembering any Republican who does a misdeed or at least you aren't mentioning them. Your slinging mud hoping that someone is ignorant enough to let it stick. If you are left resorting to this kind of nonsense, your right wing politicians are doing far worse in thier campaigns than I imagined.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bill, how is it your memory is so selective? You can remember all these Democrats who were accused of sexual misdeeds, yet you have a hard time remembering any Republican who does a misdeed or at least you aren't mentioning them. Your slinging mud hoping that someone is ignorant enough to let it stick. If you are left resorting to this kind of nonsense, your right wing politicians are doing far worse in thier campaigns than I imagined.

A better question would be why do you counter his point that Clinton is a sleeze ball with oh yeah well look what these Republicans did. Why not just say yep your right Clinton is a dirt ball. If you told me bush was cheating on his wife with interns and raped a few woman I'm not going to say oh yeah well look at what sen. XYZ did I'm going to say yeah he's a bad guy. Its one thing to argue politics its a totally different topic when your talking about sexual misconduct

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Do you know why it is so easy to remember Democrats accused of misdeeds and why it is hard to remember the republicans? First, the republicans are attacked by the media, democrats and...fellow republicans and they are driven from office by the republicans. Then they are gone and forgotten. Why is it so easy to remember democrat sexual predators...oh, I don't know...perhaps because they are usually the heroes of the democrat party...note John Kennedy (Camelot), Ted Kennedy (the "lion" of the senate) and now Bill "the serial sexual predator" clinton. They are heroes of the democrat party, they are given emense power by that party and their crimes and horrible behavior are ignored...as long as they advance the agenda of the democrats. They are praised and in clintons case, given prime speaking time at their national convention.

Let us not forget Chris Dodd, who made the waitress sandwiche with the "lion" of the senate, Ted Kennedy, and he went on to help destroy the mortgage industry. He is still one of the respected members of congress.

And let us not forget Senator Hillary Clinton. She is the wife of one of these sexual predators and it was her, who took it upon herself to destroy any woman who tried to accuse her sexual predator husband of his crimes. She led the bimbo eruption team. She went after these women to keep them silent. The democrats made her a senator, a presidential candidate and now the Secretary of State. Do you really believe, in any possible way, that if a republican wife did half of what hillary has done, that she would be allowed any of those things? That she wouldn't be hounded to her dying day as one of the horrible people in the world? Palin didn't do any of those things and look what the press did to her, and her family.

Do you really believe that if any one of the republican presidents had two, serious allegations of rape against them that they would just be left alone, to pursue their political careers? That they would be allowed any where near the Republican convention let alone praised as wonderful people the clinton is?

Let's be real, shall we...

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
So be real and stop spouting this nonsense. One of the Republican speakers committed adultery on his first wife when it was discovered she had cancer. Married the woman he committed adultery with and when she got cancer he did the same thing with a third woman. The truth of the matter is there are amoral people, political side of the isle make no difference. To continiously point the finger at the other side with so many non-proven accusations is a sign that the real issues are not enough and you are getting desperate. There are plenty of real issues to talk and discuss. Maybe stick to them and seem a little less desperate and juvinile in your attacks.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sorry, we aren't talking about adultery here, but of course, bill " the serial sexual predator" clinton did that as well, and is still a hero among democrats. What we are talking about with these heroes of the democrat party is sexual predators. Men who used their power to force women to have sex with them, and to cover up those relationships. Juanita Broaderick, and Elizabeth Gracen were raped, something I believe because of clinton's past behavior toward women under his control. JFK abused an intern, as did, once again, bill clinton. Wether or not Lewinski cooperated or not, she was still an intern. Paula Jones was a state employee, and you can bet she wasn't the only one he tried to pressure into having sex with him.

The real issues are there as well, but the democrats are trying to hide from them with attempts to distract people with this fake "war on women" accusation against the republicans. If anyone believes that the women at the fringes are sacrifices to the men who hold the power, it would be the democrats, not the republicans.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Sorry, we aren't talking about adultery here, but of course, bill " the serial sexual predator" clinton did that as well, and is still a hero among democrats. What we are talking about with these heroes of the democrat party is sexual predators. Men who used their power to force women to have sex with them, and to cover up those relationships. Juanita Broaderick, and Elizabeth Gracen were raped, something I believe because of clinton's past behavior toward women under his control. JFK abused an intern, as did, once again, bill clinton. Wether or not Lewinski cooperated or not, she was still an intern. Paula Jones was a state employee, and you can bet she wasn't the only one he tried to pressure into having sex with him.

The real issues are there as well, but the democrats are trying to hide from them with attempts to distract people with this fake "war on women" accusation against the republicans. If anyone believes that the women at the fringes are sacrifices to the men who hold the power, it would be the democrats, not the republicans.

:lfao:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey, maybe this guy will be allowed to speak at the Democrat National Convention. Perhaps he could introduce bill "the serial sexual predator," clinton...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/if_this_had_been_a_republican.html

Would this remain a local DC story if the accused had been staff director of an important committee in a Republican controlled Senate?
A former [COLOR=#11B000 !important]senior[/COLOR] congressional aide was indicted this week in D.C. Superior Court on charges that he sexually assaulted two women after drugging them with a sedative that he allegedly put in their drinks.
Donny Ray Williams Jr., 36, who served as staff director for a Senate subcommittee and worked in the [COLOR=#11B000 !important]offices[/COLOR] of several members of Congress, gave at least one woman [COLOR=#11B000 !important]Ambien[/COLOR] and assaulted her while she was unconscious, [COLOR=#11B000 !important]according to[/COLOR] court papers.

Williams was charged with 10 counts of first- and second-degree sexual abuse and related charges in connection with attacks that authorities said occurred between July and December 2010. During that time, according to his profile on the LinkedIn Web site, Williams was staff director of a Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs subcommittee.

A third woman made similar allegations against Williams, attorneys and Williams said, and a fourth woman said that he threatened her. As a result of that fourth allegation, Williams was indicted on one count of threatening to injure or kidnap a person. Additional details of that charge were not made public.

Would the names of the key Republicans he had worked for be buried in the tenth paragraph of the local news story? Or is it more likely we would be treated to the image of network reporters lining up outside the offices of these legislators to ask how come this person had been working for them?
According to his profile, he began his Capitol Hill career in 1999. He worked for panels chaired by Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman (I-Conn.) and Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.). He also said he worked for Sen. Herb Kohl (D-Wis.), Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (D-Md.) and Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.). The Washington Post confirmed that he had held those positions.
Would this story have remained off even the local radar since the accused was first arrested well over a year ago? Or would we have been constantly reminded that a couple of the Republicans he had worked for were among the most conservative in the Capitol? Would questions about why hadn't they spotted this alleged predator in their midst be mixed with speculation that their callousness to so called women's issues had contributed to a culture of violence? Of course because the accused is a Democrat, his crimes are not considered news worthy outside of the local pages of the Washington Post. Nor are there any bigger issues at stake about the people who had hired him.

This guy should probably be thinking about running for national office as a democrat, he seems to have some of the necessary "proclivities" for the post.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, sexual predator night at the DNC was interesting. I liked when bill "serial sexual predator" clinton concluded by telling the delegates..."you should put some ice on that."

The tribute to ted "sorry Mary Jo...er not so much," kennedy, was quite touching. When they re-enacted his meeting with his attorney's and campaign thugs during their meeting on how to save his political career as Mary Jo stood in the wings pretending to try to breath...it almost brought a tear to my eye...

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
Here is my thing...

A good leader, is a good leader...period.

I don't care if he inhaled, if he cheated on his wife, or is a womanizer...

As long as the country is run properly...the man's private life, is none of my concern.

But this doesn't mean I think of him as a good leader either, just trying to make the point of dividing Personal life and professional life.

Latest Discussions