Self Defense from rape

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Advice from Mods for dealing with a particularly unpleasant hater. You will find that following my posts there is nearly always one accusing me of something so rather than go through the tedious business of reporting every time, he's on ignore. It's nothing to do with 'fingers in the ears' more to do with the anti British, accusations and anti 'me' stuff that comes up as well as the documented insults made on the 'secret' forum here he used to be on that I saw when we changed ownership etc of the site. I certainly have enough willpower, but the posts have gone beyond that so when someone tells me a particularly unpleasant post has come up I can report it and tell the Mods hand on heart I have him on ignore and I'm not retaliating, this has gone on for a few years now. :rolleyes:

Now, I have to get off, it will be Shabbos in a bit and have a lot to do. :)
It's true that I don't like anti-American things. But I do wish I lived near Tez3, if only because she seems like she'd be a tremendous role model for my daughters. I'm very pro-British, except when all these Brits start playing American superheroes! I mean, almost every superhero is either British or Australian. It's a conspiracy. At least Superman is an American actor.

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Here is a site with some useful info and media (imo)

Obviously helpful for men as well (again imo).
More like self defence for X-Men "Morph your legs into battering rams." ;)

On a more serious note however she seems have made up awards that she had apparently received, as a Google search for "Best women’s self-defense (2008) voted by the Self Defense Industry" doesn't seem to come up with anything.

Last edited:
OP
ShortBridge

ShortBridge

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's true that I don't like anti-American things. But I do wish I lived near Tez3, if only because she seems like she'd be a tremendous role model for my daughters. I'm very pro-British, except when all these Brits start playing American superheroes! I mean, almost every superhero is either British or Australian. It's a conspiracy. At least Superman is an American actor.

How do you feel about Sherlock Holmes and Bridget Jones being played by Americans?

Latest Discussions