I don't think you got the balls.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just GOTTA see that one! My wife is going to just moan! hehehe

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, felt a little bit embarrassed when I watched the clip at work and the sound was a little bit up when they said the title.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
lol my wife said you are NOT getting this movie. Makes me want to pick it up even more.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well it looks like a winner...... I think.
icon12.gif

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wonder if the movie will be like the old "Kentucky Fried Movie" where it is a bunch of short skits etc.

Does anyone know?

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wonder if the movie will be like the old "Kentucky Fried Movie" where it is a bunch of short skits etc.

Does anyone know?

From the preview it seems to be one continuous story about a young guy who gets BTG's throughout his life... a brutal comedy to say the least. But then anything with Segal in it lately is bound to be brutal.

Seems to me the man is probably doing an image upgrade. Not surprising since he has a reputation of beating up one of the most beautiful women on the planet, lost my (and many others I suspect) respect upon hearing that story. And somehow... we weren't all that surprised to hear it. Least I wasn't. Disappointed but not surprised.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought it was Van Damme who beat women and Seagal who had ties to the CIA/FBI/KGB/GSG9 etc, etc? Wild. Hollywood types never surprise me anymore. Seagal's aikido, though, regardless of what you think of him as an actor or even as an individual is freakin' awesome!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I ordered it and it arrived today. It is not a good movie, though it certainly has funny skits within it, and there isn't a huge amount of Steveal Seagal beyond the trailer shown here and one other sequence, but what there was of him was funny.