Schwarzenegger says governorship cost him $200 million

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Fri Jan 14, 5:06 pm ET Reuters/yahooNews Excerpt:
VIENNA – Serving as California governor cost Arnold Schwarzenegger at least $200 million, the bodybuilding star turned actor and politician told a newspaper in his native Austria, insisting 'it was more than worth it."
Counting expenses and lost income from acting in Hollywood films, "in all it is probably more than $200 million," he told Krone when asked how much his two terms in Sacramento had cost.
"But I'm not sorry. It was more than worth it," he said.
"What was much worse was the damage my time as governor did to the family.
End Excerpt
GOOD! $200 Million is a pittance compared to what his tenure cost the state.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

VIENNA – Serving as California governor cost Arnold Schwarzenegger at least $200 million, the bodybuilding star turned actor and politician told a newspaper in his native Austria, insisting 'it was more than worth it."
Counting expenses and lost income from acting in Hollywood films, "in all it is probably more than $200 million," he told Krone when asked how much his two terms in Sacramento had cost.
End Excerpt
I am also puting my Movie career on hold to do metal finishing:ultracool You know the movie he may have done could have flopped.
Sean

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score

End Excerpt

Remember something, though. It's not like he was dictator of the State for all those years. Our extremely liberal legislature had a lot to do with it.

Latest Discussions