scandels:Anyone knows Frank Lester or Joe Schilling (who was defeated by a Chinese)

leghunter

White Belt
Reaction score
In World Championship Muay Thai (Las Vegas, NV) Aug 30, 2009 (link:http://www.imuaythai.com/forums/show...ight=schilling),

Joe Schilling was defeated by Chinese Wang Hung Xiang (via TKO Round 2, 2:54),according to Chinese media, Joe Schilling is nicknamed "scalpel" or something like this,but I searched everywhere,no source mentioned Joe Schilling's nickname. Anyone know about this?

In addition, Chinese media portrait Joe Schilling as fierce or (well-known) fighter,my question is, is Joe Schilling a famous and formidable boxer? very professional? experienced?

The reason why I ask these questions is that the Chinese martial tournament organizer Wulinfeng is being suspected of faking and hype-up. For example in order to create a hero like Wang Hung Xiang,they arranged unknown amateurs to fight with him, Wang Hung Xiang has defeated 29 opponents during his career.

In most of fights,audiences saw his opponents are like untrained ordinary folks with only basic skills.

During Wang's 30th fight,he was swiftly defeated by Frank Lester (or Frankie Lester) via KO. Chinese media says Frank Lester is Joe Schilling's friend,he came to fight with Wang is because he wanted a revenge for Joe Schilling.

Again,I scouted everywhere,no source links Frank Lester with Joe Schilling,are they really friends? is this revenge thing real?
confused.gif

Also,is Frank Lester fearsome and well-established fighter? what is his position?

Would appreciate any pointers from anyone knows about these things.